Willy Wonka #10

Imagine you teasing Willy Wonka when something went wrong with his new candy.

*Requested by GlitchyPuppy*

"Willy? Willy, where are you?" You called out, as you were looking for your boss, Willy Wonka. He was scheduled to meet up with you in his office over a half an hour ago to talk about the status reports on how the new recent candies are turning out from all over the world and something else important. Working with him for over a year, you knew it wasn't like him to be late; he would always arrive on time when it came to important matters to take care of. The last time you saw him was earlier in the Inventing Room when he was creating a new candy that could make you happy if you ever have a bad day.

***

Working as Willy Wonka's assistant for over a year has been the best job and time of your life because you got to know more about the chocolate factory than anyone else outside of the factory and you get to spend a lot of time with Willy. Normally, he's a very busy man, but whenever he's around you, he always sweet and kind to you and he would make you laugh whenever his funny personality shines through. Sooner or later, you developed a crush on Willy, but you didn't want to reveal your feelings to him because you thought it was unprofessional and you didn't want to lose your job over it. You just kept your feelings to yourself and you continued on with your job.

***

After looking all over the factory for Willy, you decided to check his bedroom to see if he was there. When you got there, you knocked on his door and said, "Willy, are you in there? I've been looking for you." "Leave me alone, (y/n). I don't want you to see me like this." Willy said, from behind the door. You furrowed your eyebrows, in confusion. "What are you talking about, Willy? Are you not feeling well?" You asked. "No. Something happened earlier in the Inventing Room." Willy said. "Like what?" "I tested my new candy and I accidentally mixed it with a wrong ingredient." Willy explained. Your (e/c) eyes widened after he said the last part. "What did it do to you, Willy? Can you show me?" You asked. "No. It's embarrassing. Don't come in here, (y/n)." Willy said.

You shook your head, in irritation, and said, "Willy, come on. It's just me. I'm sure it's not bad...whatever it is that affected you. I'm coming in to see what's wrong with you." Then, you opened Willy's bedroom door, expecting to see something that drastically changed him. But when you saw him sitting on his bed, he looked the same as he normally looked, although it confused you when you saw him playing with the fuzzy balls on his fancy nightstand lamp, lightly, with his gloved hand and looking at it, curiously.

"I don't see anything embarrassing coming from you, Willy. You're probably overreacting." You said. "No, (y/n). You don't understand what's wrong with me. I accidentally—" Willy began to say, but, then, he twitched his head to the side and he seemed bothered by it, like he was getting an itch. Next thing you didn't expect to see was Willy lifting his foot up to his ear and scratching it with his foot, just like a cat would do. "Willy, what the heck are you doing? You're acting like a cat." You asked. "That's exactly what's wrong with me, (y/n). Meow. I'm a cat." Willy said, as he stopped scratching his ear with his foot.

You were confused when he said that he's a cat. "What are you talking about 'you're a cat', Willy?" You asked. "I accidentally grabbed the wrong ingredient to add to my happy candy. I grabbed the liquid cat ingredient. You know, the one I was gonna use to make a candy that could make you act like a certain animal for a short time, like a couple of minutes. Anyway, I didn't read the label and I put it in my happy candy and I tested it instead of having one of my Oompa Loompas test it." Willy explained. You were, then, shocked to hear that.

"How much of the ingredient did you put in it, Willy?" "About...the whole thing?" Willy answered. "Oh, no. How long will the affect last if you used the whole ingredient, Willy?" You asked. "Technically, if I put a drop of it in my animal candy, it would last for a couple of minutes. But I don't know how long it will last after using the whole thing. Hopefully, not forever." Willy said. "I'm sure it'll probably won't last forever, Willy. Maybe it'll last for the whole day at the least. We'll have to keep an eye on it." You said, while Willy stood up from his bed and walked towards you, sniffing. "What are you doing?" "I smell tuna." Willy said, still sniffing closely at you. "Um, I had a tuna sandwich earlier for lunch." You explained. "Oh, that smells so good." He said, as he began drooling. You rolled your eyes. 'This should be a fun day.' You thought to yourself, sarcastically.