Tom Hanson #4

Imagine you and Tom Hanson are assigned as an undercover couple.

*Requested by depp_headforever*

About a week ago, you were recently hired at Jump Street to work as an undercover officer. You were trained by Officer Tom Hanson on what to do when you're working undercover. He was very sweet and charming and would sometimes flirt with you, where you soon developed a crush on him. Afterwards, you got your training done and you were immediately assigned to your very first case with Tom. The two of you were going undercover as a high school couple after learning about a mysterious small fire that occurred at the school.

So far, during the first week, you and Tom, under different last names, haven't found anything suspicious or unusual while investigating the whole school. You both talked with the principal, George Teather, about anything or any leading suspects that he thinks that might have some sort of connection to the small fire, but he refused to talk any further since he's been under a lot of stress and anxiety about his thoughts on cancelling the upcoming Senior prom. But he did mention that you and Tom should keep an eye on his daughter, Claire's, juvenile delinquent boyfriend, Tony Harrison, as he suspects that he has something to do with the fire. But nothing suspicious had came up so far when you and Tom started hanging out with Claire and Tony after meeting them two days prior.

***

It was two days before prom as it was around lunch time and you were putting your textbooks in your locker. After you closed your locker door, you were met by Claire. "Hey, (y/n), I gotta fix my hair. Come join me in the restroom." She said. "Hey, good timing. I gotta fix my makeup." You said. Then, you both went into the restroom that was across from your locker. Claire took her hairspray can out of her backpack and started fluffing her long, wavy dark red hair, while you took out your makeup bag and started touching up your makeup.

"So, prom is comin' up." You started a conversation, as you were putting more lipstick on your lips. "Yeah. Prom. You and Tommy gonna go?" Claire asked, as she finished putting hairspray in her hair. "I would assume that we're going. I wanna enjoy my Senior prom with my man." You said, while you put your lipstick away. "You and Tommy are so inseparable." Claire commented. "Not as bad as you and Tony. I assume that you both are gonna go to the prom." You said, as you took out your mascara. "Yeah. I wish that were the case if my old man would stay out of my relationship with Tony." Claire said, as she was reaching for something in her backpack.

You turned to her, seemingly confused but very curious to know what she was talking about. "What do you mean, Claire?" You asked. She pulled out her box of cigarettes and a lighter before she said, "I wanna go to prom with Tony, but my father doesn't want me to. In fact, he's been convincing me to break up with Tony for the past week." She explained, as she took out a cigarette, lit it, and started smoking. You looked at the lighter when Claire put it away in her pocket. "Sounds like daddy issues." You commented, while putting on mascara. "He's just being a moron. He judges too quickly and he thinks that Tony ain't the kind of guy I should be dating all because of his past history as a delinquent. Sure he pulled a couple of pranks at his previous school, like pulling the fire alarm and destroying a teacher's classroom after the teacher gave him detention. But my old man doesn't care about how much I love Tony." Claire said.

While she kept talking, you listened to her very carefully at what she was saying, which made you rather suspicious about her. "So, what are you gonna do if you ain't going to prom if your old man doesn't want you goin' with Tony?" You asked. "Oh, I'll be going to prom with Tony, (y/n). We'll just sneak in without anyone, not even my father, noticing. We're gonna be there and give everyone a prom they and my father will never forget." Claire said, as you caught a sinister grin on her face, while she was smoking her cigarette. That's when you realized something was up and you had to tell Tom immediately.