Tom Hanson #2

Imagine you're a newly hired detective and Tom Hanson is assigned to train you.

*Requested by Oulaladepp*

Today's your first day of training as an undercover officer at Jump Street. You're nervous about your first day of training with one of your colleagues as your supervisor has mentioned to you over the phone the day before and what the aspects of working undercover are gonna be like. But you were still excited to be finally working as an undercover officer and going off on assignments and meeting your coworkers at Jump Street. You only hoped that whoever's training you would be good to you on the first day.

You entered the building and signed in to let them know who you are. Then, your supervisor came in and introduced himself to you. "Hello. You must be (y/n) (y/l/n). I'm Captain Adam Fuller and welcome to Jump Street." He said, while he held his hand out towards you. "It's nice to finally meet you, Captain." You said, as you took his hand and shook it and l, then, released it. "I could tell that you're nervous." He said. You nodded and said, "First day jitters." "Well, don't you worry. You'll get adjusted to this place in no time. Right now, I would like to introduce you to the person you'll be trained with. Come follow me." Captain Fuller said, and, then, he walked to the office area of Jump Street, with you following behind him.

He soon approached a young man with dark brown hair sitting on his desk. "Officer Hanson, I've got our new recruit that you'll be training today." Captain Fuller said to get the young man's attention. He, then, turned around and faced you. You were, suddenly, on cloud nine when you saw the most beautiful dark chocolate brown eyes in front of you. He looked like he could still be in high school. 'First day of training and I meet a handsome officer.' You thought to yourself. He smiled at you when you were looking at him, with a shy smile.

"(y/n), I'd like you to meet Officer Tom Hanson, one of our best undercover officers. Tom, this is our newest recruit, (y/n) (y/l/n). You'll be teaching her about the basics of undercover assignments that we do here and show her where the undercover room is and give her a practice on outfit of choice when doing an assignment." Captain Fuller explained. "No problem, sir. I'll show her everything and I'll help her with her undercover makeover." Tom said, with a grin towards you, which made you blush. Captain Fuller nodded and, then, he left, leaving you with Tom.

"Alright, (y/n), let me get you started on your training. If you have any questions, you can ask me any time." He said, with a wink at the end, which made your heart skip a beat. 'Gosh, he's so adorable.' You thought to yourself. You nodded and said, "Okay, Officer Hanson." He chuckled and said, "You can call me 'Tom', (y/n). 'Officer Hanson' is too...formal." You giggled at his response. "Okay, Tom." "Alright, then. Follow me to our conference room and I will explain everything you need to know about undercover assignments." He said, as he slid off his desk and gestured you to follow him to the conference room.

"By the way, how old are you, Tom, if you don't mind me asking?" You asked. "I'm twenty-one." Tom answered. You were blown away when you found that he's the same age as you. "Did you think I looked like I'm in high school?" He asked, smirking. "Honestly, yes." You answered. He chuckled and said, "Don't worry. I get that all the time and that's good to know that so I can still be an undercover student."

***

For the next two hours, Tom was talking to you about the basics of going undercover for investigations. He mentioned to you that most of the investigation cases involve high schools and having to be an undercover student no matter what kind of stereotype you're assigned to be. Sometimes, the cases could last up to more than a week until you find proof of whatever you're searching for from someone during the investigation, so you have to act like a student, under a different name, no matter what until it becomes a closed investigation. You would even have a partner with you most of the time for backup. You felt that this whole cover up assignment was really easy to do and you felt that you could get started on your very first assignment right now.

Listening to Tom the whole time was amazing to you. His voice was so soothing and attractive and was very clear to listen to him during your training. It's like you could listen to him forever without getting bored. Sometimes, whenever you had a question for him, he would answer with a smile on his face. He's even charming to you whenever he noticed you feeling nervous and would tell you that there's no need to feel nervous about anything during training. You felt like he's the kind of guy you wanna hang out with all the time because of his gentleman manners towards you.

***

"Now, (y/n), let's practice an assignment for you and observe your undercover makeover to see if it works for a certain investigation at a high school." Tom said. You nodded and said, "Okay." "Okay. Here's the assignment. You're investigating at a local high school as an undercover punk student to search for a student who is selling drugs in a school bathroom." Tom explains your 'assignment'. You nodded to him to let him know that you understood the 'assignment'. "Good. Now go pick out your punk outfit and put on your makeup and, then, I can approve it for your 'assignment', (y/n)." Tom instructed. You, playfully, saluted at him and said, "Yes, sir." You, then, went to the undercover dressing room to pick out your punk outfit, while Tom waited outside for you.

Fifteen minutes later, you came out in your undercover punk outfit. You wore a dark gray tank top with a black leather jacket, jean shorts with black tights, black leather boots, punk rock gloves, and big silver hoop earrings. With your makeup, you wore dark red lipstick, black and pink eyeshadow, eyeliner, and mascara. You even fluffed your (h/l) (h/c) and put it up in a side ponytail. Technically, you didn't like what you were wearing, but you knew you had to get used to wearing anything you didn't like in particular when it comes to investigations.

Tom was completely surprised of your makeover. "Well? What do you think, Mr. Hanson? Do you I look great?" You said, trying to sound tough. "(y/n), you look fantastic. You fit perfect for what we do here for undercover business like this. You got your style spot on correct." Tom said. You smiled for a bit and, then, you went back to your tough girl side and said, "Well, don't you make fun of me because I know much about style than you do." Then, Tom smirked at you, with his arms crossed, as he started walking towards you. "Oh, someone's trying to be tough, huh? How adorable!" He said, in a flirty tone. You giggled and said, "I ain't adorable." "Oh, yes, you are." Tom said, and, then, he playfully started punching your upper arm, making you laughing. "Am not." You said. "Are to." Tom said, laughing.

Moments later, Tom stopped punching your arm and you stopped laughing. "Oops. You've got a little bit of mascara on your cheek, (y/n)." Tom said, pointing to the spot on your left cheek. You gasped and covered your cheek with your fingers, feeling embarrassed. Tom chuckled as he moved your hand out to the way and said, "Here. Let me help you with that." Then, he placed his thumb on the spot where the mascara spot was and started wiping it, gently. While he was doing that, you did nothing but stare at his dark chocolate brown eyes.

After he got the spot off your cheek, he caressed your cheek and kept his thumb on it and started stroking it, slowly and gently, while he stared at your (e/c) eyes. You were probably red as a tomato as you blushed so hard from feeling his hand on your face. "You know, you're more prettier without all this makeup on you, (y/n)." Tom said, softly. "Thank you, Tom." You whispered.

Then, the door opened from behind Tom and he quickly moved his hand away from your cheek before Captain Fuller walked in. He was surprised when he saw your outfit. "Well, (y/n), I see that Officer Hanson has taught you good with your undercover outfit." He said. You slightly smirked at Tom before looking at Captain Fuller. "Yes, he did do a good job approving it." You said. "Well, that's good. Anyway, Officer Hanson, I've got a new undercover investigation assignment for you at the local mall. I'll assign your partner and let you know later." Captain Fuller announced.

"Hold up, Fuller. Why don't (y/n) be my partner? She's a quick learner and I think she's ready to work as an undercover officer." Tom said. Captain Fuller thought about it for a moment because he usually doesn't select new recruits to go undercover on their first day. "Well...alright. I suppose I could allow that if she's a quick learner and feels that she's ready. Are you comfortable and feel ready to go on your first investigation, (y/n)?" He asked. You nodded and said, "I feel ready to go one my first undercover investigation assignment, Captain." "Okay. You both follow me to give you more information on this investigation." He said, and, then, he walked out of the room, with you and Tom following him.

While you were walking, you felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned and looked at Tom, who was smiling at you. He mouthed, 'Wanna hang out later?' You blushed and nodded at him. Then, he winked at you before the both of you turned back and followed Captain Fuller to his office, acting normal.