Sweeney Todd #3

Imagine that you get an unexpected visitor, but it's not Sweeney Todd.

(A/N: Another inspiration from a roleplay johnnydeppfreak and I did a year ago. I hope you like it and be sure to follow ^^ and read her stories.)

It's been a year since you've started dating Sweeney Todd. You met him when you started working at Mrs. Lovett's Meat Pie Shop. When you first met him, you thought he seemed really strange and frightening because he kept going on about plotting his revenge against Judge Turpin for sending him, as Benjamin Barker at the time, to prison for fifteen years on a false charge. All because Turpin wanted Sweeney's wife, Lucy, all to himself and to raise Johanna, Sweeney's daughter, as his ward. But you soon fell in love with Sweeney after he took an interest in you and he wanted to start a new life all over again, but under the name 'Sweeney Todd', not 'Benjamin Barker'.

Later on, after being sick for a couple of months, the doctor discovered that you're three months pregnant. It was a shock to you and Sweeney when you both found out, especially when you both aren't married and you've only been dating for a few months. But at the same time, you were excited that you're going to be a mother. Even Sweeney was excited to become a father again since he missed the opportunity to raise Johanna with Lucy. He felt like he was getting a second chance of becoming a father. Only this time, it's with you, the love of his life.

***

You're currently six months pregnant with you and Sweeney's baby. It was difficult for the past couple of months with all the morning sickness and not being able to fit in your dresses. But you enjoy being pregnant and Sweeney and Mrs. Lovett have been very helpful to you. Sweeney would be help you with anything that you needed and Mrs. Lovett altered your dresses so you could fit in them and she made you do the baking in her shop so you didn't have to carry anything heavy. It was a blessing to have a new chapter in your life, even though you and Sweeney still aren't married yet. You hoped that you both would be soon after the birth of your baby.

You were in Sweeney's barbershop, sitting by the window, looking up at the clouds that hovered over London, with a hand resting on your swollen abdomen. It looked so gloomy outside. Sweeney was out getting some groceries and some food that you were craving for, so you were home by yourself. You sighed, quietly, and hummed to yourself, as you, gently, rubbed your stomach, waiting for Sweeney to return.

Then, out of nowhere, the barbershop doorbell rang. You turned to see who it was and your eyes widened when you recognized who it was. Someone who you never wanted to encounter in your life. The wicked Judge Turpin. "Mr. Todd?" He called out. Then, he turned to your direction, which made you stand up, putting an arm over your stomach, protectively. "Is Mr. Todd here, Miss?" He asked. "N-No, sir. He went out." You answered, trembling a bit. "Ah. Well, I'm here for a shave as I wrote in a letter to Mr. Todd a week ago. I might as well just wait for him outside." Turpin said, as he was about to turn back to the door.

But as he about to leave, Turpin glanced at you again and he noticed your swollen abdomen. He knew what that meant, especially when he also noticed that you didn't have a wedding ring on your left ring finger. "Are you Mr. Todd's wife, my dear?" He asked, while staring at you, curiously, which was making you uncomfortable. "N-No. I'm his girlfriend." You said, holding onto your stomach even more protectively. "I see. And I can also see that you are with child, am I not mistaken?" Turpin asked, as he kept staring at you. "Y-Yes, I am." You answered, swallowing a lump that was forming in your throat.

"Huh. Tell me something, young lady. Do you know what people, such as myself, call women who are with child but not married that we find the most considered around here?" Turpin asked, as he started walking towards you, slowly. You were scared when he started walking towards your way. 'Where are you, Sweeeny? I need your help.' You thought to yourself. "No. Please leave me alone. Get out of here." You said, as you backed into a wall as he was getting closer. "Don't talk to me like that, Miss. You don't know who you're talking to. I'm a very powerful man here in London and it's my job to teach those who don't know the laws that happen here in this filthy place. And you, Miss, are considered shameful since you're not married while having a child grow in you." Turpin said, as he stopped directly in front of you.