Gellert Grindelwald #1

Imagine you're being cornered in an alley and Gellert Grindelwald saves you.

(A/N: I just watched "Fantastic Beasts" for the first time and it was so awesome. I've decided to add Grindelwald to my book. You can request a Grindelwald Imagine anytime. I apologize to Harry Potter/Fantastic Beasts fans if I don't get the character or any Harry Potter-related stuff correct since I'm new with this character.)

Being a Muggle was not fun for you. Most of the friends that you knew were wizards and witches and you would never see them as often as you did. The Wizard World fascinated you after doing so much reading about it and hearing so much from your friends via letters about Hogwarts. You wished to be part of it, but you knew it wouldn't work out since you had no magic abilities.

The only friend that's part of the Wizard World that you're very close to was Gellert Grindelwald. You met him in an aisle at your local library, while you were looking for a couple of books about the history of magic and astronomy. He saw what you were looking for and was fascinated with what you're interest in since you're a Muggle. You knew instantly that he was a Wizard because he mentioned 'Muggle' and his different colored eyes since there was no one that you knew that had one pale-blue eye and the other very dark like that. You both got to know each other and you both, eventually, became very close friends. But by time, you started seeing Gellert more than just a friend. You were starting to develop feelings for him.

Later on, Gellert had some important business to take care in the Wizard World. You were sad that he was leaving you and you were worried that you would never see him again. He reminded you that he'll never forget you since you're his only friend and he'll come back to you soon. The last thing he gave you was a kiss on your forehead before he disappeared in a blink of an eye. After he left, all you did was look at the spot where he disappeared and whispered, "I love you, Gellert."

***

Two weeks had passed. You haven't seen or heard from Gellert.

***

It was late at night as you were walking to your apartment after finishing up your shift at a local cafe. It was cold and wet outside since it rained earlier, so you tried to walk as quick as you could to get out of the cold weather before the rain might come back. The streets were empty since it was close to Midnight, which made the night feel eerie. Then, suddenly, as you were walking, the weather was starting to feel more cold. You pulled your jacket tighter around you to keep yourself warm. The temperature was starting to drop more that you could even see your own breath. "What is happening here?" You asked yourself, quietly.

All of a sudden, you heard a low, raspy growl from behind you. Feeling nervous, you turned around and saw nothing behind you, which seemed odd to you because you knew you heard something. You heard the growl again and you still couldn't see who it was. "W-Who is it? Who's there? Show yourself!" You said. Then, the growl sounded like it was getting closer. Feeling panicked, you started running away from whatever it was that was watching you. But even as you running, you could still hear that mysterious growl.

But when you turned to an alleyway, you tripped on the pavement and you end up falling on the ground. As you were getting up, you heard the growl, closely, above you. Turning around to see what it was, your eyes widened when you saw what it was floating above you. A figure in a black cloth covering the body and face, with grayish slimy-looking hands. With it now closer to you, it almost sounded like the figure was gasping for air. Without taking your eyes off the figure, you started backing away from it until a wall touched your back. You felt trapped as the figure was floating directly in front of you, while you were wondering what it's gonna do. You closed your eyes and started whimpering as the figure started gasping, very deeply. 'Someone, please, help me!' You thought to yourself, fearfully, as you felt your heart racing.

"Expecto Patronum!" You, suddenly, heard a familiar voice yell, out of nowhere. Then, you opened your eyes when you saw a bright light shine nearby, which caused the figure in front of you to fly away, frantically. Once the figure was gone, you turned to see who it was that saved you. It was the one you've been waiting to come back. The one with the spiked platinum blonde hair, the different colored eyes, wearing a long black jacket, a white buttoned-up shirt, a blue vest, dark blue pants, a dark blue tie tucked inside his shirt, and black boots. It was none other than Gellert Grindelwald.

He put his wand away inside his jacket and, then, he ran towards you and kneeled down in front of you, closely. You stared into his different colored eyes, not realizing that tears were running down your cheeks. "Gellert?" You spoke, softly. "It's okay, (y/n). I'm here." Gellert said, as he rubbed your cheek, softly, with the back of his fingers, which made your heart calm down since it was really him, not a dream. You sat up and, then, you wrapped your arms around his back and rest your head in the crook of his neck, with more tears running down your cheeks. He wrapped one of his arms around your back, with the other hand on the back of your head, as he held you close and protectively. "You don't know how happy I am to see you." You cried, softly. "There now, sweetheart. It's okay. I've got you. Shh." He said, in a soothing voice, as he rubbed your back, in small, slow circles and placed a kiss on your cheek.

"W-What was that thing that almost attacked me?" You asked. "It was a Dementor, (y/n). It nearly sucked the life out of you. But it's gone now, darling." Gellert explained, as he continued rubbing your back, gently. You, slightly, pulled away from the hug so you could look up at Gellert. "I was so scared, Gellert." You said, calming down a bit. "I should never have left you, (y/n). I came back to look for you and you were almost hurt. I don't know what would've happened if I...if I was too late. I can't bare the thought of losing you, (y/n)." Gellert said, sounding guilty. "It's not your fault, Gellert. What matters is that you're here, you saved my life, and I'm happy to be in your arms. I've missed you so much, Gellert." You said, as you rested your hand on his cheek.

Gellert stared down at your (e/c) eyes as he placed his hand on the side of your face and wiped the tears away with his thumb. "I've missed you too, (y/n). I couldn't stop thinking about you after I left." He said, as he traced your eyebrow, gently, with his thumb, which caused you to blush and your heart to flutter. "I love you, Gellert." You muttered. "What was that, (y/n)?" "After you left, the only thing that was on my mind that I wanted to tell you was that I love you. I loved you ever since I got to know you and the Wizard World. Every time I'm with you, I feel safe with you and I wanna go with you to the world where you belong. Get out of this horrible Muggle place and be with you." You explained.

After you said all of that, Gellert stared at you for a few silent seconds until he caressed your cheek with his thumb and, then, he leaned down and pressed his soft, warm lips against yours. It surprised you at first because you didn't know how he felt about you, but you didn't hesitate to kiss him back. His platinum blonde mustache was tickling you a bit, but you didn't let that bother you. While you both continued to kiss, Gellert lifted you up in his arms and held you, in a bridal style. Moments later, Gellert pulled away from the kiss and he looked down at you.

"I've always loved you too, (y/n). I will never leave you again. I will take you away from this world and you will be part of mine. You belong to me after all." He said. You smiled at him and placed a kiss on his cheek. "Thank you, Gellert." You said. Gellert smirked down and nodded at you and said, "You might want to hold on, darling." Then, you wrapped your arms around his neck before you both disappeared out of nowhere in a vacuum-like spell.