♡Preferences pt. 3♡

Theme: When they first say, 'I love you.'

Characters included: Tate, Kit, Kyle, Jimmy, James, Rory, and Kai

(This was a request for Evan character preferences!) 

Tense: Present

POV: 2nd person
____________________________________________

Tate- {Background info: You've been panicking because you just found out about the ghosts in the house.}

You're heart pounds as you flop onto your bed. What do you do? Where do you go? How did you not know about the ghosts!? A few appear in your room. You don't know if they're worried about you or just there to frighten you. You hide under your pillow, drowning out the sound of the ghosts and leaving you with your endless thoughts.

You think and try to take a deep breath, but you're frightened. Finally you steady your breath, but your mind still races. You suddenly feel a tap on your shoulder. You jump and hold the pillow to your face. 'This isn't real, this isn't real, this isn't real.' You think to yourself. The pillow is quickly torn off of your face, revealing Tate.

"T-Tate!? No! Go away." You murmur, crossing your arms. "I don't want to see you."

"I know, I know... you're mad that I didn't tell you I was a ghost..." Tate mumbles. You roll your eyes and nod, not saying a word. "But the thing is... how am I supposed to tell you something like that. You wouldn't believe or you wouldn't have wanted to see me and I really wanted to get to know you. I thought you seemed cool." There's a pause. Tate quietly sighs, then inhales deeply. "I love you, (Y/N)..."

Your eyes meet his as soon as he says it. You stay quiet for a moment, not knowing what to do, who to believe, and even where to begin. You love Tate too, but you're so confused.

"I promise you'll be okay (Y/N), none of the spirits will hurt you." Tate grins a bit.

"I-I... I love you too, Tate." You admit to him.

____________________________________________

Kit- {Background info: You and Kit both get out of Briarcliff.}

After being stuck in Briarcliff for what felt like forever, you and your friend Kit, whom you met in the asylum were free. You were both found innocent and were let out, together.

As you both headed for the front door, Kit grabbed your hand. You looked over at him. He had a big cheesy grin on his face. You squeeze his hands tightly and you both opened one of the front doors. You took a step outside and squealed.

Kit began laughing and the two of you celebrated, running down the stairs of the Braircliff. You reached the bottom of the steps, both of you still grinning. You look over at Kit, still squeezing his hand tightly. Your eyes meet.

"Well... what now? Are we going together, or is this when we go our separate ways?" You ask, with a chuckle.

"Well... um... now that we're talking about it, I actually have something I want to tell you." Kit mumbles. You happily listen to what he has to say. "I wanted to tell you that... I love you and I wanted to know if you'd think about maybe going on a date with me."

You began chuckling. A date? You two have both been stuck together and gone through hell together. You two were way past the state of a 'first date.' You stood in your tip toes, reaching Kit's height. You leaned in and kissed him lightly on the lips.

____________________________________________

Kyle- {Background info: You find Kyle freaking out in another room and go talk to him.}