♡Kai~Friend?♡

Imagine- You have been Winter's best friend forever. You know Kai because of that. Kai has never been able to stand any of Winter's other friends, except for you. One day he asks you an interesting question.
____________________________________________
Your POV-
Present tense

"God Kai! Leave us alone!" Winter yells. The other girls snicker.

"Why the hell should I?' He scowls.

"I swear to God! I'm gonna-" I stop Winter.

"I'll deal with him." I tell her.

"I don't think you can deal with my brother." She laughs a bit.

"Watch me." I say and get up. I walk over to Kai. 

"Are you here to kick me out too?" he asks laughing. "You have no power over me."

"Well, I'm gonna need you to leave or your sister's gonna make fun of me for not being able to do it. Listen Kai, I don't mind you staying though. You're pretty cool." I say and giggle.

"Really? All of my sister's friends hate me... Is this some sort of prank."

"NO!" I shout. "It's not a prank. I like you a lot." Kai grabs my hand and interlocks our pinkies. '

"Tell me that again. Now!"

"It's not a prank, Kai! I think we could be good friends." I tell him again.

"Friends? You wanna be friends?" He lets go of my pinkie and looks at the ground. He stands there and thinks for a second. "Would you like to do something with me... maybe I could help you." He asks.

"It depends, what is it." He begins to think again. 

"Who do you hate the most?" He asks.

"I-I..." I stutter. I look at him in confusion.

"You can tell me." He says.

"Alex Winchester." I blurt out. "He went to my high school. He cheated on me a few years back and then him and his friends egged me." I say quickly. "Why did you need to even know that?" I ask, crossing my arms.

"(Y/N)! Are you coming back?!" Winter yells from the other room. I look away from Kai for a second and look back at him. 

"Yeah! I'm coming... Sorry Kai. I-I have to go, but we can totally talk or hang out again!" I smile at him and run off.

________________________________________________________________________________________

You might know what Kai is planning... Pt. 2 will happen!💕