♡Kyle~Frat Boy♡

Imagine- You are a witch from Miss Robichaux's Academy and you're at a frat party with Madison (not the one the night of the accident.) You're pretty lonely until someone shows up.
____________________________________________
Kyle's POV-
Tense: present

I'm partying with a few of my friends until i I see someone.

I've never seen this girl before, but she's really pretty. I decide to go and talk to her. I get a better look at her once I sit down in front of her. She looks back up in shock.

She's absolutely gorgeous.

"Hi! What's a lovely lady like you doing alone at a party?" I ask smiling. She smiles awkwardly.

"Oh, I'm here for my friend." She says. "She kinda disappeared in the crowd though. I don't know where she went."

"Sounds like a bad friend." I say and make a face.

"She kinda is... she's not the nicest of people."

"Well what's her name?" I ask.

"Madison Montgomery." She says quietly.

"The Madison Montgomery!?" I shout.

"Yeah... she's probably some where out there if you wanna go find her." She tells me.

"No! No... it's fine! I think you're cooler anyways." I say. "My names Kyle, Kyle Spencer." I shake her hand.

"I'm (Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N)." She says in return. "So, do you come to these parties often?" She asks.

"I come to all of them. Most of the frat boys do." (Y/N) makes a face.

"You're a frat boy?!" She says suprised. "I genuinely would have never guessed."

"What?! Why?!" I shout.

"You just seem a lot different than the others. You nicer and definitely much, much calmer." She explains to me.

"These guys can be complete assholes." I laugh. She chuckles lightly.

I continue to talk to (Y/N). We kinda just mess around most of the night, every once and a while we'll dance to a good song, or maybe go get some food or drinks, but for most of the night we talk.

It's nice and definitely a lot calmer than most of the parties I go to.

I think (Y/N) enjoys herself as well... at least I hope.
____________________________________________
Hi! I wanted to check in on you all! I know these are some tough times, but just hang in there!💕