♡Kit~ Strangers♡

Imagine~ You're coming back from a party when you realize you're running out of gas. You decide to go to the next gas station.
____________________________________________

Kits POV-
Tense: present

I'm getting ready to close up, until suddenly someone pulls in.

The car is a deep and shiny red, and it's ever so quiet. The engine purrs lightly.

A young woman about half the size of me gets out.

She's gorgeous.

Every detail is perfect.

"Excuse me, am I here too late?" She looks at me in the eyes.

"No! It's fine." I smile at her as I get the gas pump. "What's a pretty lady like you doing out at this time?" I put the gas pump in the car and let it start filling up.

She looks at her surroundings.

"I'm coming home from a party." She smiles. "One of my good friends just got married."

I suddenly see her put her hand out.

"(Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N)." She sticks her hand out and waits for me to shake it. I put my hand into hers and reply.

"Kit Walker's the name." We shake hands firmly and then we let go.

I look at her neat and very professional outfit.

"Well, you look stunning." I look back up at her eyes only to realize that she's staring at me in awe. I chuckle and ask her if she wants to come in and hang out with me while I lock up.

She smiles at me and agrees.

"That sounds lovely." She walks forward as I take out the gas pump and put it back. Flustered, I try and get ahead of her to at least be a gentleman.

"Thank you," she says with a faint smile. I nod and open up the door.

We walk into my little office space which is kind of a mess. I start to clean up for the day, as (Y/N) continues to talk to me.

She's very outgoing and really kind.

A record plays in the background and I can't help but notice as she nods her head to the beat.

What felt like one minute, was actually one hour. We had talked for over an hour. Both of us had completely lost track of time.

I smile at her as she tells me that she has to get home. I walk her out to her car and shut the car door for her once she gets in.

Right before she leaves, she gives me her home phone number and address.

"We should hang out again sometime Kit Walker. You seem really cool!" I smile and nod in agreement.

"Definitely." I feel my smile fade away as she buckles in and drives off back onto the empty road. "Son of a bitch. I think I'm in love." I quietly mumble to myself.

I quickly grab my keys and get into my truck. It's getting late, I should get home.

____________________________________________

Once again, this isn't SUPER long, but I'm gonna try and make longer ones. I'll also probably make a few POVs that connect with one an other 💕