♡Kit~ Electroshock♡

This is a prequel to Never Again.

Imagine- it's your second day at Briarcliff and you're already going through electro therapy. Lucky, someone wants to help you!
____________________________________________

Multiple POV-
Tense: present

(Y/N) POV-

I'm being dragged into a bright room. Guards are holding me by both arms. I'm fighting for me life.

I know what's about to happen. I'm about to get electroshock therapy.

I try to kick the guards off of me. They throw me onto the table and tie me down. Dr. Arden looks at me and tells me, 'It'll be okay.'

"No it won't!" I scream and beg. "Please, Dr. Arden!"

He just looks at me and turns the power to the machine on. I feel every bolt of electricity go through my body. It stings and I scream.

"Please stop!" He turns the power up and my whole body is vibrating. My hands are twitching.

Suddenly, the power stops. I'm on the table shaking and stuttering. They lift me up off the table and try to put me on the ground.

I fall.

They lift me back up and carry me down the deep, dark hallways of Briarcliff. The guards open up the door to the main room and throw me in. I can feel tears rolling down my cheek.  I fall to the ground still shaking.

Kits POV-

I watch the guards open up the door to the main room. They throw in a girl who instantly falls to the ground. She's shaking and crying.

I run over to her and lean over. I can feel her vibrating.

"Are you okay?!" I ask. There's no answer. I hear the guards snickering. I get up and turn around. "Hey assholes, you think that's funny."

"Shut up, Walker." The guards push me back and I fall down next to the woman. I go to get back up but the woman grabs my wrist.

"D-d-don't do th-that." I watch as the guards walk away. I help the woman up. "Th-thank you."

"No problem... thanks for keeping me out of trouble." She stands up straight and I stare into her eyes. Then, she let's go of one of my arms.

"I'm (Y/N)." She smiles and me.

"The names Kit." I shake her hand.

"It's a p-pleasure to meet you K-kit." She looks around at the room and the people in it.

"Welcome to hell." I say. Her eyes once again meet mine. She laughs.

"Yeah." She says quietly.

"Hey, do you know how to play chess?" I ask her. She smiles and nods. "Well, do you wanna play? I've needed someone to go up against for awhile."

I help her into a seat, her shaking is not as severe. I sit down across from her and we play chess together.
____________________________________________
Reminder: This will not be going in order like last time. It's now kind of all over the place!💕