♡Kit~Lovely♡

Imagine- This is before any asylum nonsense. You and Kit are married and happily living together in your tiny home. You guys can never get enough of each other.
____________________________________________
Your POV-
Present Tense

I turn on the stove and begin chopping up vegetables. I'm waiting for Kit to come home, and I want to have dinner at least partially ready.

I begin putting the vegetables in a pan and onto the hot stove. I hear the a car go off from the outside... Kit must be home. I bear the door open, but I continue to cook. Suddenly Kit wraps his arms around my waist and picks me up.

"Hi... How are you?" He says with a smile and laugh.

"I'm good." I tell him, then kissing him lightly on the cheek. "I missed you."

"I missed you too." He says putting me back onto the ground, but then spinning me into his arms. I laugh a bit.

"I love you." I tell him. He kisses me atop the head and spins me back. I go back to the kitchen counter and continue cutting vegetables and putting them in the pan on the hot stove. I hear Kit taking his coat and shoes off and then I hear him move into the living room.

Then the record player begins playing music. Kit quietly sings along and I can't help but see him jam out in the corner of my eye. I chuckle a bit and continue to cook until finally Kit walks over to me and tells me to come and dance. I walk over to him and he grabs my hand. He spins me around and we laugh.

"You are lovely." He tells me. I smile at him and hug him tightly.

"I love you so much." I tell him and walk back to the stove. I quickly put the food onto plates and set the food down at the dinner table. Kit walks up to me and spins me again. This time he leads me towards my seat.

He pulls my chair out and I sit down. He leans down and kisses me on the lips. I smile and all is well.

________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry this is a so short but,

IMPORTANT!

Do you guys like the shorter ones or do you like the longer ones? COMMENT PLEASE!💕