♡Tate~Ghost of You♡

This Imagine definitely has some context behind. 

So, imagine, you lived in the Murder House and became bestfriends with your neighbor Tate Langdon. After a tragic incident, you d!e in the Murder House. Tate is heartbroken and is especially hurt when he has to move back into the Murder House when his mom starts living with Larry. He hates having to be in the place the two of you spent time in, until one day he sees you again, but this time you're a ghost.

Also I apologize how rushed this is.

____________________________________________

Your POV-

Present tense:

I watch as Tate slowly mopes around the house, upset and hurt. I hate that I had to leave him, but I'm to scared to appear to him as a ghost. I don't know how he will react. I don't even know if he knows about the other ghosts in this house. I don't know if he would be happy to see me this way or even more hurt and confused. 

I follow him into his bedroom, that used to be mine. He flops down onto the bed seeming empty inside. I continue to contemplate on if I should show myself to him like this. He stares at his ceiling sighing, tears in eyes. I suddenly give in, wanting to comfort him when he's upset. My body appears in front of him, he looks up and begins to panic. He stares for a moment, wiping away his tears. 

"(Y-Y/N)!?" He exclaims. "Am I hallucinating?" He begins to hyperventilate. I sit down next to him ad grab his hand. He shivers feeling my cold, frozen hand.

"No, it's me." I sigh.

"I don't get it! You're d-dead. You're parents moved out, and my mom moved in with the new owner of the house." I squeeze his hand tightly, remembering how much I love him and realizing how much I missed him. 

"When you die in this house, you're stuck here forever. There are so many other spirits here who are hurt and broken. They're all stuck and lost..." I try to explain the best I can without sounding crazy. "If you told me ghosts were real before I moved into this house, I would have laughed in your face, but this is all real. I'm dead and I'm stuck here, forever." Tate stares at me for a moment, he looks upset. After a moment for staring and squeezing my hand, he pulls me into a hug, holding me tightly.

"I-" Is all he can spit out. He looks at me confused and panicked.

"Trust me. This is real, Tate." 

"I'm so sorry. I wish I was there for you, and I can't believe you're stuck here." He blurts out. I begin to hug him back.

"It's okay, at least I'm here with you. You're the only person I've been able to think about since I've passed. I miss you and I need you..." I smile as I pull myself out of the hug and stare at him. "You're my best friend and while I've been dead, I've been thinking about how much I care about you." I pause, rethinking what I'm about to do. I suddenly push away all negative thoughts and pull Tate into a long-awaited kiss. One that I believe we've both been waiting for. He grabs the back of my head, pulling me in closer. For the first time in months, this is the most I've felt as a ghost. Usually all I feel is hurt and hate, but I suddenly feel a bit of happiness. 

I suddenly pull away from the kiss. Tate's hand is still on the back of my head, our faces are only inches away from each other. 

"I love you and I miss you." I mutter only loud enough for Tate to hear. He smiles at me and lightly kisses me again.

"I love you too..." Tate mumbles. Suddenly there's a loud knock at Tate's door. The two of us jump and let go of each other.

"Tate! Come here right now!" I hear Tate's mom, Constance, yells. She bangs on the door again.

"I-I have to go." Tate mutters. "Will I see you again later?"

"Yeah, of course. I'll be back soon enough, just go see what your mom wants." I get up off Tate's bed and smile at him one more time. Suddenly I disappear away from Tate. He stares at where I stood for a moment and then gets up off his bed and opens his bedroom door.