♡Kit~ Never Again♡

Imagine~ You and Kit are out of Briarcliff and now you two now live together. You guys are in your room spending time with each other, chilling, and talking.
____________________________________________

(Y/N) POV-
Tense: present

Kit and I are sitting in our bed, the window is open. A very light draft blows through the room.

Our bodies are tangled in the sheets, pressed up against each other; my head is on his chest and his hand is resting on my stomach.

Kit grabs a cigarette and lights it, I can see him smiling at me from the corner of my eyes. I look over and smile back at him. He puts his arm around me and hands me the half-used cigarette.

I inhale the cigarette smoke and blow the smoke away from Kits face and then I hand it back over to him. He kicked the sheets off of his body with his legs revealing his boxers. He starts fanning himself.

"God, it's hot in here," he complains. I chuckle at him. I pull myself up and kiss him on the cheek.

"At least it's not as bad as Braircliff," I say rolling my eyes.

"That place was hell." He turns to me and starts playing with my hair. "I don't think I would be sane if it weren't for you."

He always knows what to say and his heart is so pure. Though, I can't get my head of the topic of Briarcliff. He was right when he said it was hell.

My head fills up with the memories of Briarcliff. The electro shocks, torture, abuse, drugs, and solitary. My head physically stings from the thoughts, and probably all the electro shocks they used on me and put me through.

I clutch my head, trying to hold my tears back, but slowly the tears start rolling down my cheek. Kit looks over at me.

"Hey, hey, hey! I didn't mean anything bad!" He puts his hand on my cheek and wipes away my tears.

"I... I know... it's just that place is haunting my dreams. It's engraved into my brain." More tears fall. My head begins spinning and stinging just thinking about it.

I start to cry more and more until I can't breathe.

I don't know how Kit can deal with me. Yet somehow it really doesn't bother him.

He hugs me tight.

"We will never see Braircliff, and I mean never ever again!" He always knows what to say when I'm sad. I smile and hug him in return.

He pulls me in tighter and I kiss him. He puts out the cigarette and flips me over onto my back. Somehow I'm now laughing and crying at the same time.

"I love you so much." He wipes away another tear and he leans in and kisses me.

"I love you more!" He says in reply.

"I don't know. My love is unconditional!" I say quickly.

"Well, so is mine!" He chuckles. I put my hand on his neck and pull him back in for another kiss.

"I've never been happier Kit. I don't think I would be alive if it weren't for your help and your hope for me." I smile at him, my hand still on his neck. "I'd still be stuck there if it weren't for you."

His face starts to turn red. We are now completely face to face.

"Thank you, for everything." He whispers to me. I can hear his thick Brooklyn accent, and then once again he kisses me. We cuddle back up in the bed.
____________________________________________

Kit is my dream man... sorry. I had to put that out there.💕