♡Jimmy~Showstopper♡

Imagine- You knew Jimmy when you were really, really young. You are now both in your 20's but don't talk anymore. You go to the freakshow as an audience member, but you don't know that Jimmy now works there.

After the show, you decide to go talk to him... catch up with him.
____________________________________________

Jimmy's POV-

Present tense:

The show comes to an end. I run out onto the stage and take bow. The crowd applauds me. 

"Thank you for coming out tonight everyone!" I say into the microphone. I get to the back of the group and wait for all of the other freaks to get off stage. Once they do, I begin cleaning up the stage. While doing that I hear someone call out my name.

I look backstage and don't see anyone, so I continue to clean up. Then I hear my name being called again. This time it is closer and I can hear it more clearly, but I believe it's coming from behind me.

I swing around only to see a young girl in a beautiful dress below me. She's watching me from the stage.

"I don't know if you remember me, but my name is (Y/N) (Y/L)." My eyes widen and my eyebrows raise.

"Holy hell! (Y/N) it's been forever!" I shout. "Come up here, on stage!" She sprints up the stairs and onto the stage. I grab her and hug her. "How have you been!?" 

"I've been doing just swell! What about you?" She asks me.

"I'm fine." I pause a second. "You should come to my trailer! We can catch up on everything!" She nods. She looks down at my hand and grabs onto it, no hesitation. I walk her through the backstage area and out of the bigtop. We run through where the other trailers are, everyone stares at up, Eve, Paul, Bette and Dot, even my mom. We make our way to my trailer. I quickly unlock the door and let her in. "Please, sit down." 

She looks at me flustered and sits. 

"You have a very nice place." She says and smiles.

"I guess." I tell her. I take off my hat and sit down across from her. "So, what have you been up to?" 

"Well, I just finished college and I'm planning on becoming an actress in Hollywood."

"So your dreams are pretty much the same." I tell her with a slight chuckle.

"I told you it would happen and it will... What have you been up to?"

"Just... This I guess... I'm where I'm meant to be."

"Well, I hope you know that you are the best part of the show." She says and smiles. 

"Thanks." I say and put my hand on the back of my head. There's a slight pause. "You look amazing. I wouldn't have even really recognized you unless you said something." Her smiles brightens.

"Well, you're absolutely gorgeous." She says. She freezes and he eyes widen. "I'm sorry... That was very... random."

"No... It's not. It's fine."

"Well... I really need to go..." She says, her face is red. 

"Say, (Y/N)? Before you get big in Hollywood... would you ever consider maybe... performing here... You'd be paid and you could stay with me or we could maybe get you a trailer-"

"I'd love to...um... maybe I can stop by tomorrow?" 

"Yeah! I can talk to Elsa Mars." She walks over to me and kisses me on the cheek.

"Oh how I've missed you Jimmy Darling." She says and walks out of the trailer. I can't help but watch her walk away.

I can't believe I forgot about (Y/N)... She was my first and only crush... 

My memories come flooding back. The good times, memories of us laughing. The bad times, the memories of us crying and comforting each other. And the reason we stopped talking... 

But, I think things around here are really going to change...

____________________________________________Okay... Okay... Part 2 is so going to happen. No worries, I get a lot of requests to do Jimmy, so that's my plan. Part 2 will be out soon enough.

My plan is to do some stories of when they were younger and a few from present day! Which one do you guys want to see first?

Thanks for the support! Love you all!💕