♡Jimmy~ Newbie♡

Imagine~ You're a freak. You're also the newest addition to the Elsa Mars Freakshow. Today is the day you're getting picked up and leaving home -forever. The face at the door is unfamiliar.
____________________________________________

(Y/N) POV-
Tense: present

My heart is pounding. I don't know what to say or expect. Am I not enough of a freak? Am I to much of a freak? Do I look ugly? Am I nice enough?

I look at my outfit and groan. I'm wearing my nicest outfit, but it's really not that nice.

It's ripped up, and the floral print on it looks gross. I have a pair of patchy, old, white tights on. My shoes are brown, leather boots that go up to my ankles. I'm tempted to pull out a new pair of shoes and maybe a peice of jewelry from out of my bag, but I suddenly hear a knock at the door.

The knock was muffled, as if something was in between the hand and the door.

I take a deep breath. 'It's okay.' I think to myself

I hear the knock again.

"I'm coming!" I holler from the room. I run up to the door and slowly turn the knob. The door opens.

A tall, muscular man stands before me. He has brown, fluffy hair and deep, hazel eyes. His hands are hidden within a pair of black leather gloves. He has a white tank top on and a pair if dirty jeans.

I froze.

"Hey there, I'm Jimmy Darling, or more commonly known as Lobster Boy." He smiles at me. Slowly he took off the mittens, only to reveal his hands. I stood in astonishment.

He lifted his gloves only to show me his so called 'lobster hands.' He only techniquely only had 3 fingers on each hand. I look back up at his face and he smiled at me.

"I'm (Y/N), I'm double jointed and I was born with one green eye and one blue eye. I moved my arms back and Jimmy watched. Then he looked back up into my eyes.

"That's incredible darlin'!" He smiles at me. I smile back. That was the first time I had ever really gotten a compliment. "Are you ready to go?" He asks. I nod my head yes.

"I don't have that much stuff, but it'll do!" I grab my one and only hand bag and walk halfway out the door.

I am so ready to leave this place. I take one last look at the room, and then walk out the door.

"I think you're really going to enjoy at the freakshow!" He smiles at me and we walk out the entrance of the tiny motel.

He gets onto a motorcycle and pats on the back of it.

"Just put your bag in the middle of us, and hold onto my shoulders." I set down my bag and then get onto the back of the motorcycle. I smile. "I was assigned by Ms. Elsa to show you around once we get to the freakshow."

"That sounds lovely." I put my hands on his shoulders. He starts up the motorcycle and rides off. The wind blows in my face and my hair waves everywhere. I can here Jimmy in the front humming a song. I stay quiet.

"Are you happy to be leaving that place?" He stops and says.

"Definitely. I hated that place. I'm hoping for more at the freakshow."

"Well, it won't be long before we get there." He tells me. I tighten my grip on his shoulders. For the rest of the trip I stay silent, but keep ahold of Jimmy.

Suddenly, the motorcycle stops.

"We're here!" Jimmy quickly hops off. "Come on (Y/N), I'll show you around." He grabbed my hand and helped me off.

There it was. Awaiting me. A new home, full of people like me. Jimmy laughed.

"You coming?" I wiped away a tear.

"Yeah. I'm coming." He looked over at me.

"Are you crying?" He asked. I shook my head no and kept walking. "Hey! It's okay to feel like this. You feel safe. I know how that is." He put his arm around my shoulder, "Come on, let's go inside."

We walked into the main tent, people were setting up for the show. Jimmy shows me all around backstage and the trailers. He gave me my trailer and helps me unpack my stuff.

For the first time in a long time, with a new home, and a new really great friend, I felt safe!
____________________________________________

Should I make a part 2 to this?💕