♡Donovan~ Hotline Bling♡

Imagine~ You're at the bar in the Hotel Cortez. You meet a hot guy who seems pretty depressed.
____________________________________________

(Y/N) POV-
Tense: past

I chugged down a glass of wine and asked for more. The bartender came over and took the glass.

"More already?" The bartender asked.

"Yeah. I need it." I slightly laughed and rubbed my forehead. The bartender shrugged and poured more wine into the cup. She gently placed the cup back onto the counter.

I dug my hands into my face and rubbed my eyes. I was so tired. Suddenly, someone sat down next to me.

"Liz. I need a drink." A man asked. I quietly looked up and saw his face.

God, he was cute. His hair was gelled back. He wore a black suit. He was muscular and his eyes were an ocean blue. He had cheekbones for days.

I could barely look away, but I stopped myself. I grabbed my glass of wine and sipped at it to look more lady like.

He took a shot of something and asked for another.

"Hey." I said. He looked over at me.

"Hi." He answered.

"You good over there. You seem pretty angry." I asked and gave him a half smile. He rolled his eyes.

"No, I'm not okay." He said and grabbed his drink.

"Well, what's wrong... if you don't mind me asking." I said. He turned to look at me.

"My girlfriend just dumped me for another guy!" He blurted out. I looked at him confused.

"Why would she dump you? You're one of the hottest guys I've ever met." I gave him a half grin.

"Thanks. I-I'm Donovan." He turned to and took another shot.

"I'm (Y/N)." I said.

"So, why are you here?" He questioned.

"It was a stressful day at work which is the usual."

"So you're here a lot?"

"Yeah. I come at least once a week. This is the only bar the isn't busy as hell and I'm not being bothered at." I looked up at him. "Are you here a lot?"

"Actually, I lived here, but I'm being thrown out."

"Well, if you ever need a place to stay," I write my number on his hand. "Call me. I'd be happy to let you sleep in my guest room."

I saw Donovan smile at me. Suddenly, he froze. I looked at him confused.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing. It's just my jam is on." I listen to the speaker and hear the song Hotline Bling.

"You like the song Hotline Bling?" I chuckled and Donavon mouthed all the words. "Oh my god." I said and planted my palm into my face. He laughed at me but continued to mouth the words.

He got up and started dancing.

"Come dance!" I heard him yell. I looked up at the bartender who was looking down at me with a smug smile.

Donovan pulled me up and danced around me like a maniac. I laughed the entire time.

Then, the song came to an end. He sat down laughing. His eyes looked up at a balcony and the laughing stopped. I looked up and a saw a woman and a man.

"Listen, you need to stop coming here. It's dangerous." I listened to him and continued to look at the woman.

"But-" He cut me off.

"No! Just listen to me. I've lived here for years, I know what goes on around here." I nodded and grabbed my purse.

"Donovan, please come and hang out with me at my house. I think it would be nice." I smiled at him and he nodded at me.

I didn't underwhy he was telling me to leave, but I trusted him.
____________________________________________

Donovan may have been a jerk, but he deserved better. Actually JK he's living his best life in his childhood.💕