♡Rory~ Leave♡

Imagine~ You're a ghost that's stuck on the Roanoke land. The cast of My Roanoke Nightmare is filming a 2nd season, but they're in danger. You've been watching Rory since the recording of the first season. You've even pretended to be a part of the tech and crew to talk to him, you guys even kissed a few times. Now you need to help him so he isn't killed, but he still doesn't know you're a ghost.
____________________________________________

Rory POV-
Tense: present

**Rory is talking in the little camera booth

I'll be honest. It's really, really awkward being here.

Why? Because I don't know if anyone likes me. I mean, I was rejected by Audrey about 10 times.

Other than her and maybe Dominic I didn't talk to anyone else.

My eyes were set on a girl who worked on the crew. She was chill and super hot. I would spend a lot of time with her. I remember I was gonna ask her out at the afterparty, but I didn't see her.

When I asked Sydney about her, he told me that, 'I was making things up because I'm lonely.'

You know Sydney, you can be a real ass.

I don't know what happened to (Y/N). She just disappeared, but I know I didn't make her up, I will find out what happened to her.

**Back to normal POV

I step out of the camera booth and head up to my room. I pass Audrey's room she's sitting there doing her makeup. I roll my eyes. I don't know why I ever asked her out.

I continue to walk by. I see Lee and Matt talking in one room and across the hall is Shelby crying in her room.

God, this house if full of sadness and despair.

I continue to walk to my room. I walk past the one empty room in the house, but it's not empty. Someone is sitting there.

I recognize that (Y/H/C) hair and those (Y/E/C) eyes.

"(Y/N)? Is that you? Why are you here?" I walk into the room and turn on the light. It is (Y/N).

"What are you doing here?! You shouldn't be here! Not during the blood moon!" She walks up to me and hugs me.

"Don't tell me you believe in this crap." I say and kiss her on the forehead.

"I do because I know it's real." She pushes away.

"Then how come nothing happened while we were recording?" I ask confused.

"Because there were more of you guys then and it wasn't even a blood moon. Now, there are less of you... they'll take each and everyone of you out, one by one. I don't want to see that happen to you." I sit next to her again.

"Can't they just kill me if I leave?" I ask pulling her down onto the bed next to me.

"Not if you leave now. They're all on their way now, they won't know you left." She says.

"Come with me. Don't stay here and die or whatever happens when they come to get us." I say and put my arm around her.

"I can't... I'm one of the victims. Once you die on the land, you're stuck here... forever." She wipes away a tear that strolls down her face. I turn to her. "That's why you have to leave and live you life." I look at her and kiss her on the lips she kisses me back passionately.

When I back up her face is red and in tears.

"I'll miss you Rory." She says and wipes away her tears again.

"I'll miss you even more (Y/N)." I take out the phone we are using for recording and take a video. "No one will ever forget you." I continue to take video as I get my bags.     (Y/N) follows behind.

We run down the stairs and out the door. We throw everything into my car and I kiss her again. Suddenly, she disappears.

I wipe away a tear from my face and get in the car. I can see torches marching up towards the house in the opposite direction in driving from. I drive out of the property.

I look behind me and see (Y/N) waving at me. Then, I see her mouth the words 'I love you.'
____________________________________________

If only Rory had believed Shelby and Matt.💕