♡Kyle~Dead♡

Word Count: 969
Your POV-

~Imagine, you went with Zoe and Madison to 'recreate' Kyle. You had a huge crush on him before death, and although Zoe only met him once, so did she.~

I watch as Zoe and Madison begin putting together body parts. Instead of helping them make 'the perfect boyfriend' or whatever the hell it is, I'm pacing around.

"What if we get caught!? Or what if the spell doesn't work because we're to weak? What are you gonna tell his parents after they thought he was dead? What if he doesn't remember anything? What if we go to jail for this? What if the spell makes him crazy? What if he acts like a zombie!?" I exclaim. Madison groans loudly and rolls her eyes.

"Please shut up!" She shouts. "If you don't wanna get in trouble, just leave!"

"I can't leave! You're the only one with a car and the academy is miles away!" I shout back.

"Can you guys just stop!?" Zoe exclaims.

"No! Can you two stop! You don't know what this spell does! I loved Kyle too, but you need to let his spirit rest. This is screwed up! We shouldn't mess with the dead!" I shout right back.

"Well it's to late now!" Madison shouts. I sigh heavily and walk in the other direction of the girls. I don't want to be involved in this and I don't want to be in trouble. "Last piece!" Madison shouts in my direction. I roll my eyes and keep walking. I don't want to hear or watch.

I hear the two of them begin speaking loudly, chanting out what ever stupid spell Madison found. I sit down on the ground, covering my ears. I shed a tear because I can't stop thinking about Kyle.

Why didn't I go talk to him at that party? Just because he met Zoe doesn't mean I couldn't have talked to him? Why didn't I protect him?

I try to wipe away my tears with my arms since my hands are over my ears. I sniffle a bit, I can still hear Madison and Zoe yelling and then suddenly... it stops.

After a few moments, I stand up and head back over to the girls. I make sure to wipe away all my tears so they don't know I was crying. I walk into the room and see them standing over a still, very dead body.

"Well that was a waste." Madison says, lighting a cigarette. "Come on let's go."

"We can't just leave him here!" I shout.

"Yeah we can..." Madison exclaims.

"Um... your finger prints are everywhere!" I tell her.

"Ok, you and Zoe clean up whatever you need to. I'll wait outside." Zoe sighs as Madison walks off. Zoe walks over to Kyle and begins to cry.

"I'm so sorry I couldn't help you Kyle..." She wipes away her tears as I head over to a sink and grab a rag from one of the cabinets.

"Come over here and help me wipe the blood off the floor and table." I hand her a rag and she begins mopping. After a few minutes of cleaning, we're stopped by the sound of someone opening up the door, but it's definitely not Madison.

"Hello?" The man shouts. "Who's here?"

"Hide!" I whisper shout. I wiggle myself into a cabinet, almost getting stuck.

"What are you doing here!?" The man exclaims talking to who I presume is Zoe.

'You suck at hiding.' I think to myself. Suddenly I hear another male scream, the police officer shouts, "What in the world?" And then Zoe screeches. I push myself out of the cabinet only to be standing in front of a naked, alive Kyle, killing the police officer.

"Oh my God." I mumble. Kyle looks up at me and yells again. "What the hell did you do to him?"

"I don't know!" She yells, crying even more than before.

"Get yourself together, we need to get out of here." I walk up to Kyle and put my hand on his shoulder. "Go find him clothes." Zoe gets up and goes running, looking for clothes. "Kyle... do you remember me?" He smacks my hand away.

He looks at me, squinting and then wiping his face and shaking his head all around.

"What did they do to you? I told them to just let you rest, but they had to bring you back..." Zoe comes running back in, still crying hysterically.

"Here." She says, shoving the clothes in my face.

"Well... now we need to help him get dressed..." The two of us look at each other awkwardly, and begin helping Kyle get fully clothed. Zoe's sobbing the entire time, even though she got what she wanted.

Kyle only grunts and yells. He doesn't say one word, in fact I don't think he can say any words.

"Come on. We need to go put this body somewhere." I mumble.

"Where!?" Zoe shouts.

"Um... maybe we can put it with the other dead bodies since we're in a morgue." I shrug and begin attempting to drag the body to a back room.

Once we finally get everything cleaned up, Zoe and I hold Kyle up so he can walk out. He smells the same he did the night I met him. Kind of a sweet, lavender scent which is odd since he's been sitting in a morgue. I try not to look at him too much, and I try not to talk Zoe either. I'm very pissed, and it doesn't help that Madison left us here.

Once we walk outside, I spot the police officers car and throw out the idea that we should go in the car. Zoe agrees, I open the door for Kyle, not looking at him or the car once. Then I slam the door and crawl into the front.