♡Kai~Why?♡

This is the sequel to "Friend?"

Imagine: While watching the news, you see something shocking.
____________________________________________Your POV-
Tense: Present

I sit down, Winter's on the phone talking to me. She's panicked and yelling at me to turn on the TV. I try to tell her to calm down and that I'm moving as fast as I can. I grab the remote and turn on the TV.

"Okay, what channel?" I ask quickly. Winter shouts out the name of the channel and I begin searching. "Oh! Okay! I found it." I hit a button on the remote and throw the remote next to me. The channel loads up and I can see it's a news channel. The bottom says 'Breaking News: College Student Found Brutally Murdered Recently Today." My eyes widen and my eyebrows go up.

"Who's the person that was killed?" I mumble into the phone.

"Alex Winchester." She tells me. "You remember him... right?" I ask.

"How could I forget." I continue to mumble.

"Do you have any idea who did this?" She asks me, bringing her voice to my level. I begin to think. The only thing I can remember or even think about that had to do with Alex was the weird conversation I had with Kai when I was over at Winter's house.

"I think I might have a small guess." I exclaim. "Um... Can I come over?"

"Uh, yeah of course."

"I'll be there in ten." I tell her and quickly hang up. I turn off the TV and rub my eyes, harshly. "Oh God... It couldn't be Kai... Right?" I jump up from my couch and grab my purse. Then I quickly run out the door and to my car.

The entire car ride there, I can't help but think about my conversation with Kai. How strange it was, but he was so calm... and in a way kind.

~Time Skip~

I run up to Kai and Winter's front door. I begin banging on it as hard as I can before Winter answers the door.

"Are you okay?" She asks.

"I know this is gonna sound weird, but I-I need to talk to your older brother, Kai." I tell her.

"You're right... that is really weird, but um... He's upstairs in his room." There's a quick pause. "Make sure you knock before you enter." I nod and run up the stairs.

"I'll be back to talk to you soon." I shout as I run up the stairs. I stop in front of Kai's bedroom door and knock lightly.

"Go away Winter!" He shouts. I squint my eyes and take a deep breath.

"Um... No, It's not Winter... It's (Y/N)." I hear footsteps head to the door and then the door swings open.

"Please, come in." He says. I step into Kai's room. "Sit down on the bed." I quickly sit down onto the bed.

"Just tell me Kai, straight up! No lies... Did you do it? Did you kill Alex Winchester?" I ask him, my eyes are open widely and my arms are crossed.

"I did it for you... because that's what friends are for..." He smiles. I take a moment to think.

"Well thank you, but you didn't have to kill him." I mumble.

"He had to pay for how he treated you... He was absolutely terrible. You don't deserve that." I nod.

"Well I'm not disagreeing... He kinda sucked." I hang my head in shame... What do I do?

"I'm sorry if it bothered you... I just really wanted to help you by making him pay for what he did."

"Thank you Kai." I smile.

He was just trying to help me... right?