♡Jimmy~ Perfection♡

Imagine~ You and the infamous "Lobster Boy," are a couple. You awake in your trailer only to find Jimmy is not in bed with you.
____________________________________________

(Y/N) POV-
Tense: present

I wake up in a daze. Everything is spinning around me. I turn to my side only to realize that Jimmy isn't there. I quickly sit up and smell the faint scent of bacon and eggs.

It smells great. Wonderful even.

I take in the smell until suddenly Jimmy barges into the room.

"Good morning sleepyhead." He smiles at me and winks. I whip the sheets and blankets off of my body.

"What time is it?" I yawn and get out of the bed. I walk over to him and hug him.

"9AM," he says with a smile. Then he kisses my lips. "I made you breakfast." He leads me into our little living room and dining area.

"You shouldn't have." I wipe my eyes and sit down by the table, taking a bite of the bacon he prepared.

Jimmy sits down next to me and whispers in my ear.

"I love you," he says softly.

"I love you," I say back, looking into his eyes.

"Even though my hands are like this?" He says with the slightest laugh.

"I love your hands! They're gorgeous." I take his hand and put it to my cheek.

"I tell everyone not to call us freaks, but sometimes I still feel like one," he says quietly. I get close to him and mess with his fluffy, brown hair.

"We can all feel like freaks, but know that your hands are perfect. Know that I love them, and I love you." He grabs me by the waste and dips me down onto his lap.

He passionately kisses me. I laugh and kiss him back. I put my arms around his neck as he lifts me up.

Jimmy turns on a record player and dances with me around the trailer. I quietly sing the words under my breath.

"Sing louder, I wanna hear your amazing voice." I blush and start to belt out the song. Jimmy closes his eyes and listens to me sing.

Oh, how I love that man. He always makes me feel so happy and safe.

We continue to waltz around the trailer until the song ends.

Once the song ends, I sit down to finish my breakfast. Jimmy continues to dance around and sing for my entertainment. I chuckle at him.

"You're too cute," I say as I finish my food and get up to put my plate in the tiny sink.

"I can say the same about you." He smiles and grabs my hand. He twirls me into his arms. "Let's keep dancing. Stay in here until the show tonight." I look up and smile at him.

"That sounds grand." I stand on my tip toes, put my arms around his neck and kiss him. He kisses me back and we continue to dance and sing for most of the afternoon.
____________________________________________

What did you guys think of this POV?! I personally think it's adorable! 💕