♡Rory~ Fame♡

Imagine~ You and your boyfriend Rory are inseparable. You guys just finished eating at a restaurant for dinner, and you are both given the offer to work on a new show together.
____________________________________________

(Y/N) POV-
Tense: present

Rory and I walk the streets, our arms locked. The lights light up the streets as Rory looks down and smiles at me.

"Look at that beautiful face," he flirts.

"How can you be looking at your own face?" I chuckle, to which he rolls his eyes.

We continue on, passing multiple stores and buildings.

Suddenly, Rory's phone buzzes. He quickly picks up the phone and clicks on the notification. The screen lights up with color.

I watch as Rory's eyes scan through an email. He freezes.

"Oh...son of a bitch," he says. My eyebrows go up.

"What?!" I ask.

"We just got asked to be in the new documentary My Roanoke Nightmare!" He looks down at me.

"Are you serious!" I squeal.

"You bet your sweet ass!"  He smirks at me. I put my arms around his neck and he lifts me up. He kisses me on the lips and we laugh.

"Email them back! Tell them we agree."  He puts me down and starts to type on his phone. "I'm so excited!" I smile at him and we sit down at a nearby bench.

"This gonna be great for our career together," he says throwing me back into his arms and kissing my neck. I laugh and once again wrap my hands around his arms.

"I love you." I smile at him, and he picks me up from the bench.

"Come on. Let's head over to the apartment." I nod in agreement. We walk on the sidewalk with few lamp lights shining.

My arms are around his waist as we walk; his arm right arm is around my neck.

We talk a bit, mainly about how excited we are and how much we love each other.

Once we finally get to our apartment building, Rory opens the door with his open hand. We walk up the stairs, but now we're just holding hands.

We clumsily walk up the stairs and open the door to our apartment.

I sit down on the couch and watch as Rory opens a bottle of wine. He pours me a glass and hands it to me.

"This is only the beginning, babe! We're gonna be famous." He smiles at me and I smile at him.

He sits down next to me and we cuddle as we watch TV and sip our wine.
____________________________________________

Okay. So out of Evan Peter's characters I was never a HUGE fan of Rory. But... this POV changed my thoughts on him 💕