♡Rory~How?♡

Imagine~You just died on the Roanoke property and you are now a ghost there. You meet a few of the other ghosts and become good friends with Rory.
____________________________________________
Your POV-
Tense: Present

What the hell just happened? Where am I?

I begin to look around me and see nothing but woods... Am I still on the Roanoke property... I thought I died. 

I begin wandering around the woods looking for the house or just people in general. I look through the woods. It's hot and muggy outside. 

I begin to hear footsteps and the sound of whispers coming throughout the trees.

"Hello? Who's there?!" I ask. The whispers stop, but the footsteps come closer to me. "Hello?" I ask. Standing before me is a group of people. 2 women and 2 men.

"Who are you?" The man with red hair asks me.

"My name is (Y/N)... I live in the Roanoke house... I-"

"You were murdered." A British lady with blonde hair tells me. 

"Yeah... how... how did you know?" I ask.

"Because we were killed too." The red head tells me.

"We were actors in the documentary, 'My Roanoke Nightmare.' We came back for season 2, and were killed." Says the other woman. 

"That's terrible." I mumble.

"I know." The red head says. "I'm Rory, and this is Audrey, Monet, and Dominic."

"I'm (Y/N)." I tell him. Rory smiles at me and I feel my cheeks heat up. He's awfully cute.

"Come on... Let's go find the other ghosts." He says.

"There are others?" I ask.

"Oh yeah, a lot more of us." Rory smiles.

We make out way throughout the woods, my hand doesn't let go of Rory's. He shows me where to go and tells me all about how he was a famous actor. 

"I remember that movie!" I shout. "You were my favorite character!" I exclaim.

"He was definitely one of my favorite roles to play." Rory tells me.

"Rory, we're here." Dominic says. "Stop flirting." He smacks the top of Rory's head. Rory rolls his eyes and walks over to the group of ghosts. He sits down in between a few and motions me to come over. 

Audrey thinks he was motioning her and she goes running over, full of joy and happiness.

"Oh, I knew you would at least want to still sit with me!" She says.

"No, I was motioning to (Y/N)." He says. Audrey's whole face goes bright red. I slowly walk over and Rory introduces me... I don't think being a ghost will be all that bad.
____________________________________________
I definitely want to do a part 2 with this same storyline... so that might be the next part.

Also... like sorry for doing that to Audrey