♡Kyle~Sick♡

Imagine- You wake up not feeling good at all and Kyle quickly finds out.
___________________________________________
Narrator's POV-
Tense: Present

Your alarm goes off. You quickly turn it off so you don't annoy Kyle. You turn to face him again and stare at his adorable face for a moment.

You get up before Kyle to start practicing spells. You feel like literal death, your back is in tremendous pain, you have a migraine causing your head to throb, and you have a bad stuffed up nose, but you have to study. You get out from under the covers, chills go up and down your spine.

You pull a few books out from under your bed but try to stay quiet so you don't wake up Kyle. You would feel terrible if you did. You slowly open up a book, and dust comes flying out. You inhale it and it fills up in your lungs. You try to hold it back, but before you know it, you let out a large sneeze. Kyle quickly and suddenly shoots up from the bed.

"Son of a bitch." You whisper, putting the palm of your hand into your face and then sniffling a bit from your stuffed up nose.

"(Y/N)? You're red in the face... really red." He mumbles, rubbing his eyes. "Are you okay (Y/N)?" He says with his sad little puppy dog eyes.

"I'm fine! I need to study... you should go back to bed." You tell him as you get up to give him a kiss. He smiles at you.

"Come on... lie down." He says, pulling you in and hugging you tightly. "You look really tired... just take a break today!" You can't help but give in. You are in a lot of pain.

"Okay, but only for a little bit." You mumble as Kyle runs his fingers through your hair and smiles. You turn to look at him, wrapping your arm around his waist. You stare into each other's arms and smile.

"I promise you'll feel better in no time if you just rest and let me help." He whispers to you. You slighty nod, and he puts his hand on you temple which releases some of the pain from your migraine. He smiles again as you slowly shut your eyes and drift off back to sleep.
____________________________________________

I know this one is super short! I swear I'm working on a request (currently an Outpost Michael Langdon one). I've been REALLY busy with school, so please try and understand.