♡Donavon~Lonely♡

Imagine- Donavon just broke up with the Countess. You work at the hotel and find him sulking.
____________________________________________
Donavon's POV-

Tense: Present

I'm sulking. Me! Sulking... what's happening to me? Crying? I really loved the Countess, but I guess she just didn't love me. I was her toy. She used me until I was useless. I have no where to go. I have nothing to do. I haven't gone out and interacted with other people in forever. I'm nothing. All I have left is my mother who's dedicated her life to this hotel.

I'm crying in an empty room. It's dirty and disgusting, but I don't want anyone to see me, I would be way to embarrassed. I rarely ever cry and when I do it, I'm alone.

I take a deep breath and wipe my eyes. I'm trying to stop hyperventilating so I can get myself together and get the hell out of here. I don't want my mom or the Countess to find me.

Suddenly someone walks in the room. I hold my breath as I remember that I forgot to lock the door like an idiot. The woman entering steps in with a big smile on her face, but that quickly fades once she sees me. He eyes widen and she gasps slightly.

"I-I'm so sorry! I-I didn't think anyone was in here..." She said awkwardly, frozen in place. "I-I um... I'll come back later! I- uh-  I can clean a-another room!"

I've never met her, she doesn't seem to know me... but I think she works at the hotel. She's in a clean, new maid uniform. Is she new?

"Just stay." I roll my eyes. "You've already seen me, so what's the point of kicking you out, but don't tell anyone I'm in here." I grumble.

"Yes! Yes sir!" She says, and quickly begins cleaning. It's mostly silent. I wipe away the rest of my tears and steady my breath. I watch her walk around and clean, but she begins to struggle because of how short she is. I can see her jumping ti try and reach the hard to reach places. She looks stupid doing it.

"Do you need help?" I ask her. She looks over at me, a bit red in the face.

"Um... if you wouldn't mind, I need some help reaching up there in the corners." She says. I roll my eyes again and stand up, taking the feather duster out of her hand and dusting the corners. I go to each corner of the room and do it, making sure I don't get any dirt on my outfit.

At moments, the girl needs to tell me what to do. I haven't really done chores in a long time, but I work through it. Once I'm done, the girl is smiling brightly once again.

"Oh, thank you sir! Much appreciated! You say you've never done a chore, but I think you did just swell!" She smiles.

"I'm Donavon by the way." I mumble.

"Oh... um thank you Donavon." She says, fidgeting with her hands. I nod a bit, and sit back down, flopping onto the bed.

"It's no problem." I sigh loudly, rubbing my eyes. The girl runs up next to me.

"I'm (Y/N), just so you know... I'm new here. Recently deceased as you might guess... I've only really gotten to know Ms. Taylor." (Y/N) says.

"Cool." I try to smile a bit to show her I appreciate her company.

"Um, I-I'll go! Thank you for helping me." (Y/N) says, flustered and red in the face. She picked up her cleaning supplies and quickly makes her way to the door. I sit back up and look at her intensely.

"Remember don't tell anyone you saw me... and thanks." I mumble. (Y/N) looks at me and nods.

"Yes sir! I-I hope to see you again soon! You seem like a very nice fellow." She smiles and shuts the door behind her, leaving me alone in the hotel room once again. I can't seem to get her out of my mind once she leaves. I hope maybe I'll see her again before I leave...