♡Misty~Newbie♡

Just ignore how this is literally so short! I wish it was longer but I couldn't think of much more. I'm sorry!

Word count: 725
Multiple POVs-

~For context, Misty is new and is quickly intrigued by you because you love Fleetwood Mac~

Misty's POV-

I watch as the young witch, (Y/N), hums to Fleetwood Mac magnificently. She continues to scribble down notes as she hums. She keeps her hums quiet, but just loud enough for me to listen and swoon over.

"You're good." I mumble.

"What?" (Y/N) asks, swinging around, staring at me.

"You're humming- it's just beautiful. I bet you're a great singer." I smile at her as I tuck my hair behind my ear and beam with joy. She stares for a moment in confusion, before smiling back at me.

"Oh, um... thank you!" She says, and then turns back around to continue scribbling down notes. Does she think she's getting rid of me that easily? I begin to walk over to her and watch her write. Her head turns, and she looks at me.

"Oh... I'm sorry! I'm just curious to see what you're writing. It looks very interesting!" I smile and fidget with my shaw.

She seems so very sweet. Like someone I could maybe get along with!

Your POV-

I look up at Misty, not knowing what to do. She's very curious, and good at getting into your personal space, but she's so nice.

"I'm copying down some potions for a class I'm doing with Ms. Cordelia. It's a lot of fun." I smile again, not knowing what else to do or say. Misty nods slightly.

"That does sound very interesting... if you ever want to learn about some good stuff for potions I can tell you! I have a lot of good stuff in my garden back in the swamps." She says, putting her hands on my shoulders.

"Like what?" I ask curiously.

"Oh! Well! My healing mud is very helpful. It's how I brought back that Madison Montgomery girl." She smiles, proud of herself. I stare back at her in shock and awe.

"Y-You brought Madison back to life? Even with her literal arm ripped off?" I shout.

"That's the magic of the healing mud." Misty says, spinning around smiling. She spins to the beat of the current Fleetwood Mac song playing. I giggle a bit. She does look a lot like Stevie Nicks herself.

"So, tell me more about this mud... it sounds very useful." I try and make more conversation.

"Well actually, I brought Myrtle Snow back to life as well!" I feel my jaw drop. "Once I brought her back, I put her in the mud and it made her skin and hair go back to normal."

"Really?" I exclaim, setting down my pencil and lifting my eyebrow. Misty nods as quickly as possible. She begins to bounce a bit out of joy.

"Yes!" Her smile grows even wider. She walks over to my radio and turns up the volume of the Fleetwood Mac song. "Do you want to dance?" She asks. My eyes widen, and my smile fades. It's a sudden change, and one that I wasn't expecting.

"Huh?" I ask. Let's just say I'm not a good dancer...

"Come here!" Misty exclaims, grabbing my hands and lifting me up out of my chair - again with the no personal space. She spins me around and laughs. Then she begins singing along with the song. Not to long after, I join in. I start to feel more and more comfortable in only a matter of minutes. Her and I try to sing harmony, but it fails horribly.

She's such an odd person, with such a kind spirit. I like her a lot.

Madison walks by the door that's wide open and begins laughing. I don't exactly know why she laughing or why I even care, but I begin to be embarrassed. I stop dancing for a moment. Misty stops not to long after and stares.

"Ignore her. Don't let her ruin the fun." She says. I nod a bit.

"Yeah... you're right." I nod my head and pause for a second. Then I use telekinesis to slam the door shut. "Holy shit! I didn't know I could do that." Misty begins jumping up and down and clapping.

What a kind person...