♡Michael~Here♡

Imagine- Michael has been staying at the Murder House so he can hang out with Ben. You've watched him, and you've finally decided to meet him.
____________________________________________
Your POV-
Tense: Present

I watch Michael walk down the stairs.

"Ben?" He asks. I watch Ben walk down the stairs, invisible like me. I stop him.

"Hey... Ben?" He freezes and looks at me. "Can I talk to Michael today?" I ask. Ben looks at me a tad bit confused. He thinks for a second.

"Uh... yeah. Go ahead." He says.

"Thanks." I mumble and run down the stairs. I suddenly appear in front Micheal. He jumps a bit. "Hi."

"Um... wears Ben? Who are you?" He asks, nervous and panicked like a young boy.

"Ben said I could talk to you today." I tell him. "I've been watching you from a distance... I think you seem really cool."

"I still don't know who you are." He mumbles.

"I'm (Y/N)... I'm another ghost here." I tell him. "Come... sit down." Michael glares but makes his way in the seat next to me. "It's been awhile since we've had or seen a real person here... What's it like on the outside world?" I ask.

"If I'm being honest... I don't really know. I kinda just stay home all the time and more recently, here!" He exclaims. "I love it here... Say, how long have to been here?" He suddenly seems happily no longer scared. His brain works as if he's a child.

"1985... I was killed at my friends party, but let's not get into that." I tell him. " So, Michael... What do you wanna do today... You have all day with me!"

"Can we just maybe... Look around the house?" He says messing with his fingers and swinging his legs, smiling. He looks up at me and then back down at his hands.

"Didn't you do that last week?" I ask, making a face. Michael sits there and doesn't respond. I wait another moment hoping for a response. "Do you... Miss your grandma?" Michaels eyes widen and he begins to cry. He slowly shakes his head yes.

"I doubt she'll wanna see me though." He spits out. I quickly get up from me seat and run over to him, pulling him into a hug. I feel bad for mentioning it.

"Shh... It's okay. I'm sure she'll show up at some point, and if she doesn't then screw her. You have Ben and me now. We'll protect you and keep you happy... Now if you wanna go look around the house again, then we can." Michael wipes away a couple of tears and sniffles a bit. He pulls out of our hug and smiles at me.

"I'd like that." He mumbles. I grab his hand and we walk off. As we walk up the stairs, I can see Constance, but I'm the only one who can see her because she's invisible. She shakes her head in what looks like shame. When we walk past her, I use my free hand to quietly flip her off with my hand at the side. I don't look at her, but I continue to make conversation with Michael as we go upstairs.

Micheal begins asking me questions about myself and making conversation. I look back for a moment and see Constance has disappeared.

Michael deserves better than that bitch. She's terrible.