♡Kyle~You♡

Multiple POVs-
Present Tense

~For context, you have been going to parties with Madison for months. Everytime you see Kyle, except at this party Kyle seems distracted with the new girl Zoe. You're not a fan of Zoe and you quickly grow jealous.~

Your POV-

Zoe walks through the crowd, pushing past me. Madison's already gone off somewhere. I look around for Kyle, the boy I hang out with when I come to these parties. He's probably the calmest and kindest frat boy I've ever met. I make my way through the crowd, struggling to find him. I pull out my phone, suddenly remembering that he gave me his number a few weeks back.

I contemplate messaging him. I don't want to sound needy and desperate, but he's the only reason I come to these stupid parties. I look at his contact for another moment, sighing and putting my phone away. I keep searching for him instead. I turn a corner, heading over to the food and drink bar. The flashing lights begin to give me a headache and I hope I can find Kyle faster so we can sit outside instead of in here.

I look around the food and drink bar and suddenly spot Kyle. Zoe's talking to him. He hands her a drink the two laugh. Zoe stares at him, not looking away from his eyes. My heart drops, I begin to feel jealous. I know I shouldn't. It's not like Kyle and I are bestfriends or dating, but I enjoy the time I spend with him. I thought that we had a nice time and he enjoyed hanging out with me, and also Zoe!? He's hanging out with Zoe out of everyone. I know, I sound terrible, but when you start to love someone, you can't help but feel jealous at times.

I stare for another moment before I suddenly realize he spotted me. I begin to run out of the frat house, feeling embarrassed that he saw me staring and being mad at myself for being jealous over something that will never even happen.

Kyle's POV-

"I'm Zoe." The new girl smiles at me. I hand her the drink she asked for and smile at her.

"The names Kyle Spencer." I take a sip of my own drink and wonder where (Y/N) is. Zoe mentioned she knew her, but the conversation about (Y/N) ended there. Zoe continues talking to me as I scan over the room, suddenly spotting (Y/N). She quickly turns around and begins running out of the party. I look at Zoe and smile. "Hey, sorry, but I gotta run! We can talk later. I'm so sorry!" I exclaim. Zoe makes a bit of a face and then nods, allowing me to run off.

I begin running in the direction (Y/N) went. I believe I saw her run outside, most likely to the place we hang out at. I step outside the house and walk down the front porch steps, turning and heading to the side of the house. On the side of the house is a staircase heading to the basement. It's a nice quiet place (Y/N) and I hang out in. I spot her and run down the stairs. She seems flustered.

"Hey! You okay?" I ask, (Y/N) jumps at the sight of me and nods quickly.

"Why aren't you talking to Zoe? You didn't have to come find me." She says, seeming panicked and not like herself. I shrug a bit.

"I was gonna ask her where you were anyways. Don't get me wrong, she's nice, but I enjoy spending time with you. You're so much fun to be around." I look at her and can tell she's uncomfortable. Her eyes look puffy as if she was crying. "Are you okay?"

"Uh... yeah. I'm fine." She mumbles barely loud enough for me to even hear. I put my hand onto her shoulder.

"What's wrong? You can tell me." I explain. The last thing I want is for (Y/N) to be sad. She deserves all the happiness in the world.

"It's stupid." Is all she tells me. I sigh.

"Listen, it's not stupid. Nothing that makes you sad is stupid. Your mental health is important. It doesn't matter what you're crying over." I tell her, worrying a bit. We stand in silence for a moment.

"Fine..." She finally gives in. "I know this sounds selfish, I really do... but I felt jealous seeing you with Zoe! Her and I have kinda been butting heads since she came to my school and seeing you with her kinda hurt. You mean a lot to me. I care about you."

Your POV-

Kyle stares at me. He looks like he's thinking. I stand there, my cheeks getting warm from embarrassment.

"I told you. It's stupid. There's no reason to be jealous." I sigh. Kyle looks at me and I finally work up the courage to meet my eyes with his. He tries to say something but stops himself. Without warning, he leans in and kisses me. Chills run through my body - it's like a shock, a surge of dopamine and comllete excitement. The kiss grows a bit more passionate, until he pulls away from me. I stare at him, completely and utterly in love.

"Does it still seems stupid?" He chuckles, I slowly shake my head 'no.' He laughs even harder, a full on gut laugh, as he then pulls me in for another kiss.

_________________________________________________
Thank you so much for reading!