♡Dandy~ Freak Inside♡

Imagine~ You didn't know what you were getting yourself into when you met Dandy, but he stole your heart.
____________________________________________

POV- Dandy
Tense: past

I was washing off the blood of my body in my bathroom, until I heard a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" I questioned.

"It's (Y/N)! I'm home!" I heard her voice and my heart melted. A smile grew upon my face.

"I'll be out in just a moment." I quickly got out of the bath and threw on a robe. I walked out of the bathroom and into my room.

I could smell (Y/N), cooking food in the kitchen. It smelled of chicken, mashed potatoes, and green beans. It smelled glorious.

I grabbed a gift from our enormous closet.

Suddenly I heard a scream. I dropped the gift and ran down the stairs.

"(Y/N)? What's wrong?" She was standing in the kitchen standing over a puddle of blood.

"Who's blood is this?" She said panting.

"Son of a bitch. This is when I wish my mother was here." I sighed.

"That wasn't my qu-question." She stuttered.

"Someone who deserved to die." I snickered.

"I don't understand... how long have you been doing this?" I could see the fear in her eyes.

"I've only recently started killing." I walked over to her. She stepped back. "Don't fear me -please."

"I-I..." She quietly stuttered.

"I was meant to be like this. To get rid of the evil in this world." She wiped away her tears.

"Dandy... What's happened? Why are you like this?" I could see the tears running down cheek. I walked up closer to her and wiped her tears.

"This is what I've been trying to tell everyone... I'm meant to be with the freaks. It may not show on the outside, but I'm a freak on the inside." I grabbed (Y/N) hand. I could feel her shaking.

"I don't know what to say."

"Say that you love me!" I answer quickly.

"I... you... you're a killer. I-I... everything is changing in these few minutes." I pull her into my chest.

"Shh, it's okay. We'll work this out." I said. She started calmed down. She looked up at me, her face bright red and her eyes glossy.

"Will we?" Her mouth quivered. "I don't know. I-I do still love you... immensely. But, this also changes everything." She grabbed my hand leaving the pile of blood and leading me to the living room. She sat me down.

"We need to figure something out. You need to see someone... or stop killing."

My mind went blank. This was my purpose... my life. How was I supposed to stop? Who was I supposed to see without them judging me? But... I loved (Y/N), she was special, my everything.

"Maybe, just maybe, you can go hunting every once in a while." She smiled at me.

The request sounded extraordinarily dumb. I hated it... but I had to. What would I do without (Y/N)?

I sighed.

"I'll try. I'll work on it and... if I can't... you can leave." I saw her face light up and hug me.

"Thank you Dandy! Thank you so much!" I hugged her back.

"Come on... I'll clean up the blood, but first." I bolted up the stairs and grabbed the present. I ran back downstairs. (Y/N) was watching me with her eyebrows up in confusion. "Here."

I whip the box from behind my back. She smiles and I watch her gently take the box from my hands. She opens the box.

"Oh my god! Th-thank you Dandy." She exclaimed.

Within the box was a necklace with diamonds on it. She grabbed it and put it on. She hugged me again. I wiped the remaining tears from her eyes.

"Everything will be okay. I'll work on it." I say.

I'll be honest... I don't want to work on not killing. I enjoy it to much, but it's for (Y/N).

She stood on her tip toes and kissed me. I smiled and she blushed.

"I love you." I tell her. I put my arm around her shoulder and we walk back to the kitchen.
____________________________________________

I know this is all kinda crazy, but... yah know, it's Dandy Mott.💕