♡Tristan~ Pure♡

Imagine~ Tristan is a new vampire, he's in love with the Countess, or so he believes. He meets an old vampire, who was killed and is now a ghost at the hotel (you), and you warn him.
____________________________________________

Tristan POV-
Tense: past

I loved my new body, the new me. My clear skin and ripped body.

It was amazing. I looked great, I felt great, I was great.

Though in life I was an asshole... I'm hoping to change. Be a new person. At the same time... it's hard to change when you need to kill, and that when your girlfriend is some crazy vampire lady.

I was walking down the halls of the Hotel Cortez. Every where I looked it was old and gross. The only updated place in that hotel was the pent house.

I continued to roam the halls and explore. My eyes wander up and down. Suddenly a person was in front of my eyes. I jumped.

"Woah! Who are you?" I question.

"You're so dumb." She quickly answered. I backed up.

"There's no need to call me that... it's kind of rude." She rolled her eyes and made a face.

"You know what you did? Right?" I froze and looked at her confused. "You are stuck with the Countess... forever." I frowned.

"That doesn't sound bad at all." I chuckled.

"That's what you think. We're not safe here. Come." She grabbed me and ran down the hallway. She threw me into a room and shut the door behind us.

"What is going on?" I asked with a slight smile on my face.

"She's pure evil." She sat down on the bed.

"Why do you say that?" I asked.

"She killed me!" I stared at her.

It was hard to think about. How could she be dead? Then again... I was a vampire.

"How and why did she kill you?" I questioned.

"She put me under her suduction spell or whatever. I was in 'love' with her, until I met someone else. I wanted them to live like me... live forever. But the Countess found out, and she killed him. Then, she killed me." She groaned. "But I'm trapped here in this living hell! It's like one big nightmare."

I sat down next to her.

"Well I'm sorry, but why are you trying to help me?"

"I feel bad for the people that fall into her trap. I don't want you to end up like me. It also helps that she has good taste in boys." She smiled at me I smiled back.

"If I deny her... won't she just kill me?" I blurted out.

"Probably, but at least you know what you're messing with." I looked at her.

"Well thanks. Like, seriously... it's probably a good thing I know this." I nod along with my own words. "I-I should probably go though." I get up, walk over to the door, and start to turn the knob.

"Wait!" I turned around. "Would you like to... come hang out again tomorrow? It's been a long time since I've really talked to anyone, especially about the outside world."

I looked down that her outfit. She looked like she was from the 1950s. Then I nodded.

"Yeah. I would like that." Then, she smiled and disappeared before my eyes.
____________________________________________

Tristan Duffy is amazing just so y'all know.💕