♡Kai~ Campaign♡

Imagine~ You are apart of Kai's cult. You have been for along time. Over that period of time you grew attractions for eachother and you became his girlfriend. You guys work together on his campaign and you are now co-leader of the cult. You'd do anything for him.
____________________________________________

Kais POV-
Tense: present

It's the fifth cult meeting I'm having. The first one here is (Y/N). She's always here first. She loves me, and I love her.

I never thought I'd truly love anyone other than my mother and sister, but then I met (Y/N).

We had known eachother for awhile and we had always been close friends, then we went out on a date. She was also the first person to join my cult.

She sat down stairs on the couch in my basement, clown costume in hand.

"Wait till other people get here to change. (Y/N)." She nods at me and smiles. I go over and sit down next to her. I kiss her on the forehead and she looks up at me. I grab her lightly by the chin and turn her head towards me.

"How many people will be here?" She asks.

"To many to count." I laugh while squeezing her cheeks. I see (Y/N) roll her eyes. I look at her. "This is the start to a new country. Today. At this moment." I lean in for a kiss.

Suddenly, the door flies open. It's Harrison and Meadow. I see (Y/N) fall back into the couch. She once again rolls her eyes. Then she leans in.

"That bitch has a crush on you. I know it." I turn to her.

"Well I like you not her." I say sternly. I turn and look over at Meadow and Harrison and they sit down.

"Hi Kai." I hear Meadow say. I give her a half smile and she looks back. (Y/N) gets next me and puts her hand on my knee. Then she kisses my cheek.

She looks at Meadow who frowns at her. I turn and kiss her then push her back lightly. I lean in.

"Not now." I frown.

Slowly but surely more people come. In their hands they are holding their costumes.

As soon as I announce that it's time to get ready to go (Y/N) bolts into the bathroom to change.

She's the most loyal, she always will be.

I quickly change and walk into the living room. (Y/N) is standing there waiting. She takes off her mask and I take mine off. She kisses me.

"Are you ready?" I ask her.

"I've never been more ready." She smiles and puts the mask back on.
____________________________________________

Kai is one of the scariest characters...💕