♡Kyle~ Bad Dreams♡

Imagine~ It's late at night. You're sound asleep only to wake up to Kyle.
____________________________________________

POV- multiple
Tense: present

Kyle's POV-
I'm back there again. I feel like I'm always here.

I'm being dragged out of the party. I can't even say goodbye to (Y/N). I'm fighting telling everyone to stop.

Then I'm being thrown in the bus. I'm half asleep from being punched in the face by my so called, 'friends.'

I hear them yelling at eachother, wonder what they're going to do with me.

Little do they know, they don't have to do anything.

Then, I hear a crash. Screaming not to long after that. I feel myself moving around and I can hear the faintest yell from the outside of the bus.

"Kyle! No! Madison you asshole!" I knew it was (Y/N), that was the 2nd party we saw eachother at.

Suddenly I hear her scream and I hit the top of the bus. Everything is flipping. I get crushed.

(Y/N) POV-

I wake up to the noise of screaming. At first I thought it was happening in my dream, until I shoot up and turn to my side.

It's Kyle.

Now he's curled up in a ball on the bed with only his boxers on.

Is he in tears? It's hard to say with his head in his arm, but I think he is.

I get next to him and play with his hair.

"Hey, it's okay." I say to him. He grabs my arm and nuzzles into it.

"No, it's n-not." He says whimpering. I move around in the bed and sit in front of him.

"You had another dream, didn't you." He slowly nodded his head.

"Everytime I have it, it feels l-like I'll n-never see you again." He wipes his tears from his face. "I relive e-every pain i-in that mome-ent." I hug him tight.

"Shh, I'm right here. You're safe in this house, with these people." I smile at him. He looks at me and nods. I put my hand on his cheek and lift his head. "I love you."

"I love you." He says in reply. Our noses touch and we stare into eachothers eyes.

"I don't know what I'd do without you." I kiss him. He smiles and pecks me on the cheek. "What time is it?" I use my telekinesis to get my phone. I check my phone. I groan.

"What? What's wrong." He says stroking my cheek.

"It's almost morning which means that soon we'll have to wait to spend time with eachother again." He frowns and I hug him. "It's okay. We've got now. Infact, let's stay up for now."

Kyle nods and kisses me on the lips. I smile at him and his adorable face. I curl up next to him and we turn on the TV. I make sure it's not to loud so we don't wake up anyone else. I fall back into his arms and he kisses my forehead.

"(Y/N)?" I hear Kyle ask.

"Yeah?" I reply quickly.

"Why did you say that when I died?" I looked at him confused. "You said, 'Kyle, no, Madison you a-asshole.'" He says, I once again smile at him.

"Because I loved you. I thought at that moment I was losing everything I ever loved, but then fate changed. Now you're here, with me." He hugged me and I hugged him back. "Plus, Madison is an asshole.

Kyle chuckles and I sink deeper into his arms. We watch TV until the sun starts to rise.
____________________________________________

Bruh, if I don't figure out how to make these longer, I'm gonna CRY!💕