♡Edward~ Artist♡

Imagine- You're in your new house working on your artwork, until you're visited by a stranger.
____________________________________________

(Y/N) POV-
Tense: past

I was sitting in my room. It was old and gross.

I hated my new house. Hated it! I wanted out of that hellhole.

The only hope I found in that miserable place was art. It gave me a bit of hope. I loved to look out at the view and draw the sunset, trees, flowers around the house.

I squeezed my notepad and pencil to my chest and stared outside of the window wondering what to draw.

I could hear my mom and dad downstairs yelling at each other. I put my pair of headphones on and started sketching out what I could see from the outside.

Each stroke of the pencil was perfect—line by line the picture came together. The yelling started to settle down and I heard a mumble from behind me. I paused my music.

"I told you to knock before you came into my room." I turned around only to find a funny looking man standing before me.

"What are you drawing?" He asked. I stared at him inquisitively.

"It's... a... picture of the outdoors." I made a face and continued to stare at the man. "Who are you?" I questioned.

"Edward Mott," he said.

"Well, what are you doing in my room?" I asked. He shrugged.

"I got curious... I enjoy art." He smiled at me. I made another face and turned my entire body to face him.

"Why are you dressed like that?"

"It's hard to explain." He looked down at the ground. I was confused, but I let it go. I thought maybe my mom or dad had hired him.

"May I draw you?" I asked. His eyebrows both raised.

"Yes, of course!" He quickly answered. He posed for the drawing. I chuckled at how fast he did it.

I flipped to a new page in the sketchpad. I sketched out Edward's body and face. Once again, making sure every detail was perfect.

His weird suit and his gray, poofy wig was hard since it was my first time drawing it, but I worked through it. We chatted throughout the process, mainly talking about art. He knew a lot about some of the older pieces of art.

I finished up the piece of art and ripped it out of the sketch book. He got out of his pose and walked over to the windowsill. He smiled once he saw the piece of art.

"That's incredible." He stared at the artwork.

"Do you want it?" I tried handing it to him.

"No! Keep it. Start a collection. I'm a good model." He smiled and I laughed at his request.

"I'd be happy to do so." I smiled at him and put my hand out, "I'm (Y/N)." He shook my hand. It was ice cold.

"It's a pleasure to meet you," he said. "I hope to see you soon." I looked down at the picture and looked up.

"Where are you-"

I stopped abruptly, my eyes shocked at what they saw—or rather, what they didn't see.

He was gone.
____________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed! 💕