♡Dandy~Freakshow♡

Imagine- You are a performer at Elsa Mar's freakshow. One night, at one of the shows, you meet a kind man named Dandy.
____________________________________________

(Y/N) POV-
Tense: past

I was in the middle of a show when I saw him. He was adorable. I was mesmerized by him. His hair was a deep, deep brown. His eyes were and ocean blue.

I also noticed that he didn't talk his eyes off of me.

His mother had rented out the entire house just for him. To come see us! The freaks! I had been surprised when I heard that, but I knew it was true.

I continued to watch him throughout the show, whether I was onstage or backstage. I couldn't help but smile when I saw his face. 

I didn't know if the kind man was staring at me because I was a freak or because he liked me. I thought that after the show, I would go up to him.

Once we finished our bows and put back our props, I quickly ran out into the audience. There the gorgeous man stood. I stared at him and put my hand out.

"H-hi! I'm (Y/N). I wanna thank you for coming out to the show." I nervously said. The man looked down at me and put his hand in mine. He firmly shook my hand.

"It's no problem! I really enjoyed the show!" He smiled at me. "Oh, I'm Dandy." I nodded and smiled again.

"It's nice to meet you!"

"It's nice to meet you too! Being honest, you were the best part of the show." He said. I blushed and realized I really liked him. His mom looked over at him.

"Dandy what are you doing?!" She made her way over to him.

"I'm talking to the lovely, (Y/N)!" He brightly shouted. I smiled and looked at his mother who was staring at me. It's nothing I'm not used to. At least she wasn't being mean.

"W-well, if you like her invite her over to dinner some night!" She said and walked back to her seat. Dandy's face turned to mine and he instantly smiled.

"That sounds lovely! Would you like to come over to my house tomorrow? I could pick you up here if you wanted!" He said.

"That sounds just swell!" I exclaimed and then smiled back at him.

"Oh! I just can't wait!"

"Me either!" I said and lightly laughed. His mother walked up next to him again.

"It was nice meeting you!" He said and once again firmly shook my hand.

"Same goes for you!" I watched him turn around and walk out of the tent with his mother. My friend Jimmy walked up next to me.

"How the hell did you just get a date?" Jimmy teased. I smacked his arm lightly.

"Oh shut up!" I squealed.
____________________________________________

Oh Dandy. **Also I know this one is short...💕