I startle when I feel a caress on my soul and realize that it's Yoongi trying to get in contact. Heart beating faster now, I let him in. "Good morning, Snowflakes". My heart skips a beat at the nickname and I hear him chuckle. "G-good morning, Yoongi". "Did you sleep well?". "Like a baby" I reply with a giggle. But then I concentrate on the bond. "Is something going on? You feel nervous". There's a long pause. "A few things happening, we'll explain soon. Are you free tomorrow for a date with all of us?". That also means bonding. I feel nervous suddenly, although the good kind. "I am free only during the morning, if that's okay with you all. I'll be busy all afternoon and night". 

An other pause. "Alright, then we'll come to fetch you tomorrow morning. Don't overdo it today, alright? Hoseok will text you everyone's numbers so you can message us if you need anything". I smile at his sweet concern and nod even if he can't see. "Okay, I'll be careful. Thank you Yoongi". He ends the contact and I get out of bed with a huge smile. And the smile widens when I see pancakes and fruits on the counter. I see a paper next to the plates and take it, curious about what's written on it.

Good morning, Hun, Yoongi and I made pancakes with some fruits, take some time to eat, I won't settle for anything less! If there is anything, don't hesitate to message me, here's my number. I can't wait to see you soon, have a wonderful day.

Your most handsome soulmate - Jin

I grin like crazy and decide to send him a 'thank you' message on the phone, taking that time to also add him in my contacts. Once done, I take the pancakes and put them in the microwave. When ready, I take them out, get the plate of fruits and the maple syrup from the fridge and sit at the table to enjoy the delicious breakfast.

Like last time when I ate Jin's food, I'm filled with love and I can't help but smile to myself with each bite. My phone dings and when I look at it, I see it's message from Jin.

◇─◇──◇─────◇──◇─◇

J I N

Jin:
Yoongi says you're enjoying the food, I'm glad

Y/N:
Truly delicious
Thank you Jin, you didn't have to

Jin:
Nonsense, it's a pleasure to feed my loves

Y/N:
Still, thank you
Next time I'll make the food
I owe you all
Have a good day, Jin

Jin:
If you insist, I can't wait
Have a good day too, Hun

◇─◇──◇─────◇──◇─◇

It feels comforting to be included so fast in the love he has for his soulmates. It hasn't been long since we met, but they're already treating me like one of them. The little nicknames both him and Yoongi used too make me shy, cheeks a blushing mess as I keep stuffing them with more pancakes and fruits.

I look at the time and put it down again. I'm not exactly needed right now so I can take my time, take a shower and head to the gallery to start taking care of my part of the exhibition. If anyone needs help too, they'll be more than welcome to ask me, I know most of us will be present today. The exhibition is happening in exactly three days after all, on Saturday.

Once done with breakfast, I put the dishes in the sink and go to my room to take some clothes and a towel. I then head to the bathroom and get ready for a shower. I take my time and enjoy the warm water, scrubbing my skin with my favorite soap, peach scent.

I get out and wrap the towel around my hair after getting dressed and sit on the couch. I take my phone to see if anyone called me and see a missed call from JinJin. I tap on his contact and put it against my ear. It doesn't take long for him to answer the call.

"Hey, Peach, glad you could call back". I chuckle. "Sorry, I was taking a shower. Did you need something?" I ask and he hums. "I just wanted to know when you were going to the gallery. The exposition is soon and I wanted to know if you needed help? I'm off work today and I don't want to stay alone at home". A smile appears on my face from his cuteness. "You can come JinJin, I don't mind. I'm going soon, do you want to come over to my home? We can go together later". "Yes! I'll be there soon!" and he ends the call.

I put my phone down and use the towel to rub my hair softly and try to remove the excess of water. After a few minutes, I head the door open. "Did you run?!" I shout. "I did actually!" he shouts back and we laugh .

He comes to sit next to me once he's removed his shoes and we stay quiet for a moment. "So, how is it going with your soulmates?" I blush a little at the thought of them. "Well, actually... I bonded with Yoongi last night".

He turns to me with wide eyes. "Really?! I'm so glad you did! How was it?" he proceeds to ask with stars in his eyes. "It felt like a part of me finally settled down, I feel more complete, warm, loved. It's still weird for me to feel Yoongi's soul connected to mine, but it's really comforting". He beams at me, wide smile and he hugs me tightly. "I'm so happy for you, you deserve this".

I hug him back and we stay like that for a while. "I'm also going to bond with the rest tomorrow morning" I whisper and his arms tighten around me. I hear a sniffle and know he's crying from happiness right now. I smile and slide my hand in his hair, massaging his scalp to calm him.

He then pulls back from the hug and wipes his face with his sleeves. He then takes a strand of my hair in his hands. "We need to dry that carefully, it's cold outside". He stands up and goes to the bathroom, coming back with the dryer. "Come sit closer to the wall" he beckons me and I do, changing from one seat to the one further away. He plugs the dryer and stands behind me, using a brush so my hair ends up slightly styled.

I love when someone dries my hair, so I just close my eyes and enjoy the feeling. "Tell me if it's too hot" he says loudly over the noise and I shake my head. "It's perfect". The next ten minutes are spent like that, because my hair is hard to dry.

When he deems my hair hair ready and not a source of danger for my health anymore, he puts everything back in place and we head to the front door to put on our shoes. I leave my camera behind since all the pictures I need are already taken and we step out of the apartment after I lock the door.

"Your pictures are ready now right?". I nod with a smile, but I don't say more, I want to keep the surprise. "I can't wait to see them! I bet they are beautiful" he wonders and I giggle. "You'll see".

The next chapter is going to be a long one! I hope you're excited because I know I am!! ☺️