What if...

Jin's POV

"She must have been really tired" I say while Yoongi brushes her hair out of her face. He nods. "I don't think she really realizes it herself, that she's at her limit". We sigh at the same time. What can we do to help her? Obviously, the memories are taking a toll on her mind, but she's also overworking her body.

"We'll have to go back home soon too, I don't want to leave her behind" I hear him mumble and I gasp softly. We leave in four days. I look up to say something but he shakes his head. "You know we can't just ignore our job forever. The fact that we all managed to get two weeks off at the same time is an achievement in itself". I let my head fall on the back on the couch and stare at the ceiling.

"We can't leave without having bonded with her" I declare out loud for no one in particular. "At least we'll only be an hour away. Still... it feels too far. Like something bad will happen as soon as we'll leave" Yoongi utter and I snap my head at him in alarm. "Yah, don't say something like that, that calls for bad luck". He looks down at her in his arms and kisses her forehead with a soft brush of the lips.

"Do you think she has nightmares when she sleeps?" he asks with a low voice. I stare at her, paying attention to how she feels right now. At ease, warm, calm, loved. I smile. "She's probably dreaming about you right now since you bonded earlier, I doubt she'll have nightmares tonight at least". I see his cheeks become pink and I can't help the grin that spreads on my face.

"Yoongi-ah, you act like you found your soulmate for the first time" I tease him and he hides his face in the nook of her neck. "Aigoo... just like when we bonded, you're so cute". He smiles abashedly and we stay in comfortable silence for a while. "Should I put her in her bed?" he suddenly asks and I nod. I look around and stand up to open the closest door. "Ah, bathroom. The next one must be the bedroom" I utter and he heads there directly. I open it for him and when we confirm it's effectively her room, he settles her under the blankets, tucking her in so she stays warm.

"I'll see if there's enough to make something to eat, then we should head back home before the others wake up. We'll have to tell them you bonded too" I say as we leave her door half closed and head to the kitchen.

I feel Yoongi become restless and I decide to ask him to help me, that should ease his thoughts a little. I open the fridge and see some leftovers, some milk, eggs, fruits. "Should we make her pancakes?" I wonder and Yoongi nods, getting some flour from a random cupboard. I stare at him as he opens all the right ones first try to get what we need.

"What's that, do you live here?" I ask incredulously and he seems as confused as I am. "I guess we think the same way because I only tried those I thought would make the most sense". I shake my head. Are they just overly compatible? Now I feel kinda jealous.

"Aish, don't be jealous, you know there's a very big place in my heart for every single one of you" he coos while nudging my shoulder and I smirk. I love hearing that from him. "Of course I know, how could you not? You have the most worldwide handsome man for your soulmate". We laugh together as we make food and the house fills with the good smell of fresh pancakes. She'll have to heat them when eating, but they should still be good.

"I'll cut the fruits, watch the pancakes" I say and he hums, getting closer to the oven. "Don't forget to clean the counter when you're done" he adds and I nod. How could I forget.

Once we're done, I write a little message for her and we leave, locking the door from inside before closing it behind us. "Let's hurry now, I'll have to make breakfast again for the other kids".

Moonbin's POV

"Sanha-ah, hurry please!" I shout when I'm ready by the door with MJ and he's still nowhere in sight. MJ just chuckles and we wait for a few more seconds before he adds "We'll leave without you! Bye!".