UNPUBLISH/EDIT - PLEASE READ

Hello my loves, as the title states, I'm considering more and more putting this story under the knife, which means I would be changing a lot of the story.

I'm writing here to let you know first-hand, so anyone currently reading this story might know what's about to happen as I have yet to determine a date for it.

How much of the story I'm planning to change is still unsure to me because to be sincere, I just don't like the direction this story has taken. I had in mind something sweet with a touch of drama and it became something intense as well as being (in my opinion) badly written.

So what would I change? The possible answer is - everything. The plot, the bad side that comes with Y/N's ability, how she's treated by the government, etc.

When I started this story, what I have written isn't what I had in mind and I think it just got out of hand to a point that I just went with the flow even though I wasn't really satisfied with what was happening.

And as I'm writing, I'm just finding that something I could do is, without getting rid of this story or editing it directly, to simply write a new version on my profile? The pictures that talk 1.2.

Lmao! Now I'm liking that option, but I want to hear your opinions!  

---

-Edit this book and start over?

-Let this one be and start a new version?

-Something else?