Use me

Eunwoo's POV

Watching my soulmates and friends disappear from sight, my soulmates now feeling distant and out of range, it's crazy the relief that floods me even as a body jumps on me and pins me down to the floor.

"Where did they go?!" the man above me screams into my ears, but I just smirk. "Wouldn't you like to know?" I say with a hint of sass that I don't regret, even when I get my arms pulled to my back roughly, my wrists twisted unrelentingly as they get handcuffed.

"You're coming with us and we'll be getting answers out of you" someone growls from the door as I'm pulled to my feet with a strength mixed with an ability.

"Oh please, use me all you want, you won't find anything" I speak back before being pushed forcefully towards the entrance of the house.

"We'll see about that. You'd be surprised the things we can do to make you speak".

Your POV

After making sure that my brothers all make it to our room safely, it's at least some relief off my shoulders to know that although Eunwoo didn't make it here, the others did. They're here. With me.

So when I show the guys to the room they'll be using, knowing that just like us, they'll all share the same bed, it comes to no surprise to me when Moonbin pulls me behind him so we can cuddle on the bed, Sanha, MJ, Jinjin and Rocky coming in behind us and snuggling around us as if making a nest.

"He'll be fine, peach, I know he will be" Moonbin says as his hands come to run through my hair gently. I look down at my lap. "You guys are the ones who got a soulmate taken from you, yet here you are taking care of me. I should be the one reassuring you" I say, my voice filled with guilt.

"Shh, none of that now, peach, we'll get him back. We'll make them pay for what they've done, but not now. We need a plan" MJ says, his hands coming to massage my shoulders and neck, something my soulmates have been very regular about taking care of since Eunwoo showed them how.

"They really have been listening" MJ muses as his thumbs relax my tense muscles. I hum. "They take great care of me" I say with a smile as Sanha plays with my hands in front of me. "We can see that, they really cherish you" Jinjin says, his tone and face happy.

We keep talking softly like that for a while and I tell them as much as I know of this place, I tell them of the deal I made for them to come over, which I feel really bad about but they say that's a good thing, it'll keep them busy and also work for a good cause, so overall, my worries remain pretty much only about Eunwoo throughout the next hour.

And I know there's only one thing I can do to get him back. I have to make use of my ability. I have to allow the boss to make use of me. The sooner we find a way to get back at the government, the sooner we get Eunwoo.

So when I realize that the guys are all sleeping around me, their emotions and shock finally subsiding to let place to a restless sleep, I stand up from the bed and quietly head out of the suite, soft talking reaching my ears from my soulmates in our room as I walk past the door. I don't dare make noise, I don't want them to know that I'm walking away. Not yet. They would be against it and it's something I have to do.

Once in the corridor, I greet a few of the neighbors and make my way to Seo-joon's office. I want to get started as soon as possible. I'm not going to stay still when terrible things could be happening to Eunwoo right now. The others believe he'll be fine, but they haven't experienced first hand what the government is capable of.

On the way, I stumble upon Rain who makes a beeline for me as soon as our eyes meet. "Y/N, I heard about your friend, I'm sorry" he says with a pat on my shoulder, eyes sad for me. I give him a small tired smile and point towards the door I'm headed to.