The fourth meeting

MJ leaves after a making sure I have eaten all of the food and I tell him to thank Rocky for the food since he made most of it.

"I will, now you take care of yourself, we'll be back tonight. Don't worry about food, we'll eat before coming over, we don't want to overwhelm you. Don't stress too much about what will happen, you won't be alone" he says and I hug him, taking in his smell and his warmth.

I don't feel like being alone today, but it is what it is, they have work too. "I'm sorry, you know we can't just cancel last minute, I swear I would if I could. Just go to the library today, okay? Take a book you enjoy and lose yourself in magical adventures" he says after hearing my thoughts. I nod against his shoulder and I step back to allow him to leave. I wave at his back and once he's out of view, I close the door.

"The library, huh... That's not a bad idea. I could read the next book of my favorite series". After agreeing with his idea, I go get dressed comfortably, the clothes I wore this morning being too stiff to my liking. They're good for walking, not that much for sitting. I wear my gloves since my hands tend to get cold when I read and it makes me uncomfortable. I take my bag and head outside.

I decide against bringing my camera. Today, I just want to relax and recover since I still feel drained from giving life to so many pictures, but more especially because of the dreams. I push the thought to the back of my mind. Today, I focus on something I like.

The air is getting a little bit warmer, different from earlier when it was still dark. I start walking down the path that leads to the library, watching the town wake up slowly. I see people yawning, eyes half closed as they stretch away their drowsiness. I yawn and growl. I hate feeling obligated to do the same just because I see or hear them. Even just hearing the word yawn makes me want to yawn. This has to be a curse.

I eventually see the library and open the heavy wooden door, enjoying the smell of paper that takes over the salty sea. I take a moment for my eyes to get used to the darkness and head over to my usual section and I take the second book of the soulmate series. Yes, I know. The girl can't find her soulmates, so she reads a fake story about someone who found hers. Classic, right?

I take a seat at a table far away from everyone else, sector hidden by shelves, which makes it a great hiding spot and I open the first page of the book.

Namjoon's POV

When I hear the door open and close, I get out of bed, wondering who went out so early. I go downstairs and am surprised to find Yoongi by the door removing his shoes.

"Where did you go?" I ask as I get closer, worried when I sense something weird from him. Happy, but sad, upset. "Did something happen?" I add when he doesn't answer, instead entering the living room and sitting on the couch. I follow him and sit next to him. I make him lean on me, back against my chest as I spoon him, a hand playing with his hair. I hear him hum quietly and I smile at his cuteness.

"I went by the sea, I couldn't sleep. I met our soulmate there." I don't say anything, give him the time to gather his thoughts. "She was really sweet. We talked, mostly about her ability". "And what was said?" I ask, trying to find out what was bothering him and I know I've hit the nail when I sense a rush of upset taking place in his heart. "She couldn't sleep because of some memories. Not hers, someone else's, from pictures probably. I could see the hurt in her eyes because of them. She also thought I would treat her like a monster when I found out about what she could do. Do you think it happens, that she gets treated badly?" I hear his voice crack a little and it breaks my heart.

I set my head on his, reaching for his hand and lacing our fingers together. "I don't know" I reply honestly. I really don't. I would want to say no, but if she thought it would happen, it's because it does happen. "What I do know is that we'll be there to take care of her. Be with her through the bad, through the good". He nods and I feel our bond overflow with love. A blanket of calm surrounds us and I look up to see Jin smiling at us. "I heard everything and I agree with Joonie" he says while walking closer, taking the both of us in his arms, crouching a little to be at our height.