Sushi and home

When we enter the restaurant, it's to be guided to a table where Jimin and Jungkook are already seated. As soon as they see us, they both get up and run straight towards me with, I know it, the intent to make me disappear from sight.

And they do. Their arms wrap around me and my body collides with two hard chests. "Jewel, I'm so happy to see you again" Jimin mumbles into my hair while Jungkook nods against my neck. I sigh in contentment. Being here surrounded by so many of my soulmates pushes away the previous incident as if it never existed.

They both pull away to stare at my face, hands cupping my cheeks with worried eyes. "Are you okay? We felt such a big panic, but twice the usual amount..." Jungkook starts but Namjoon puts a hand on my shoulder and clears his throat, cutting the youngest short.

"Let's sit first, we'll explain" he says and so we do, I'm seated between Namjoon and Taehyung while Jimin sits in front of me, Jungkook to his right, in front of Namjoon.

"I'll explain, Namjoon" I tell him, to which he agrees with a smile. I turn to look at the two men in front of me. "I actually had an appointment this morning, which is why I came to the city. It ends up that where I went is where Taehyung works and something happened that caused him to offer the option of Namjoon putting a barrier on me. Until then, everything was going well, but I ended up breaking something that caused a memory to trigger and Namjoon experienced it with me...".

"Oh" is all they say and they stare at Namjoon with a semi curiosity and semi concern. Namjoon sighs and puts an hand on my head to play with my hair affectionately. "I don't know how she can still smile after getting through so many of those, it's absolutely terrifying" he says in a soft voice.

Before I can feel bad again, guilty that he has to go through the same as I do, he pinches my cheek, getting a yelp out of me. "But I'm glad I can see what she does because that means I can understand her pain and share it with her". His love hits me like a tsunami and I almost fall down my chair.

He bursts out laughing from my panicked expression and hugs me the way you hug an animal because it's so damn cute. "Sorry, I'll try to tone it down a little so you can get used to it". When Taehyung's fingers start tickling me softly, I fall into a giggling fit as they all gaze at me with smiling eyes.

"Okay, let's eat!" Jungkook suddenly exclaims and I have to agree, I'm famished. "Yes!" I jump with him and he pulls me by the hand towards the kitchen where we ask for whatever we want. Since I'm obviously a little confused at how the place works, Jungkook orders for everyone.

"We'll get a lot of everything, please" and he pulls me back to the table. What? Is that all? Everything? That quick? In and out? What?

We sit back at the table and Jimin laughs at my dumbfounded expression. "He just pulled the 'we'll get everything' move, didn't he?". When I nod, everyone starts laughing. "He just wanted to show off a little, don't mind him" Taehyung whispers in my ear and I smile. I look at Jungkook's smug face, as if he pulled off the best move ever.

Well I can't blame him, it is sushi. "Well anyway, how was everyone's week so far? I know it's only been a few days, but I'm kinda curious about what you usually do" I ask them and their eyes light up.

"Well, I don't remember telling you actually, but Jungkook and I are in the dance department at university. Hoseok was with us too but he already graduated last year. I wanted to form a group, the three of us, but he said he'd rather be a teacher and that actually interested me a lot so I'm thinking about going in the same direction as him to be a contemporary dance teacher" Jimin starts explaining and I listen to his every words with interest. Learning more about them just feels that nice.