The exposition's preparations

The guys had decided together that the bonding needed to be something to remember, so they decided to each prepare a date with me.

"You'll see, Y/N, you'll definitely fall in love with us on these dates" Taehyung cheekily says I giggle, warm blush spreading to my cheeks. Jin and Hoseok coo at the sight and I hide behind Yoongi's body, making him take a protective stance, shooing the others away.

While the guys are doing their stuff at the house, I go take my camera. I'd left it next to my shoes with the printer so it was quickly in my hands. The exposition was very soon and I still needed to find more pictures. I could either fill them myself or get someone else's. I could always take them and keep the feeling and giving life for later, I had to be careful of my energy level.

"What's wrong, Y/N?" Jungkook asks while walking over to me, worry in his eyes. "Nothing wrong, don't worry, Jungkook. I was just thinking about the exposition". His eyes light up at the word and he jumps from one foot to the other. "Right! We'll get to see more of your pictures right?" he excitedly asks and that confirms that I'll take my own pictures to fill the slots. I nod with a smile. "Then do you want to take pictures outside? We could go on a walk and maybe you'll find what you need".

That's not a bad idea... I might even be able to take one of him, I know they all secretly wish for one too, I couldn't deny them this little thing. "Sure" I reply and he sprints towards the living room. "Y/N and I are going outside, she needs to take pictures!" There starts a cacophony of voices pilling on each other and eventually Hoseok, Jimin, Jungkook and Jin appear in front of me with wide grins. "Rock paper scissor again?" I ask and they start giggling cutely. "It's a fair game" Jungkook grins and we put on our shoes, scream goodbye and we go outside.

"Do you have a theme in particular at the exhibition?" Jin asks and I do a mix of nodding and shrugging. "Well, not exactly. Each artists have their own wall for pictures, so you could say there are many themes. What's important is that the theme stays constant. You can't have pictures of birds, cars and people all at once, that would be confusing to the visitors" I explain and they all nod, thinking about my words. "What theme are you going with then?". "I'm not sure yet. I was thinking about shadows, but I don't know how to go about it" I snicker. I haven't found a single one that I like yet.

"Would you want help? We could be your models" Hoseok offers and I hesitate. We could go to my studio and see what happens then. "Would you mind? I wouldn't want to waste your time with this" I whisper. "Sweety, any reason to help and spend time with you will never be a waste of time" Jin says after taking my shoulders and forcing me to face him. "He's right, Y/N. Let us help you" Jimin adds with a smile and I nod, feeling content.

"Alright then, thank you".

We start walking again and we walk by a place where water sprouts from the ground to splash people who walk in the middle. Jungkook stops to look at the kids laughing there and I can see how much he wants to go. He doesn't say a word, but turns to look at us, eyes shining and expectant. I shoo him away, following with a smile when he excitedly starts screaming.

I stay not too far, but not too close either and get my camera. The others look at me with a grin and then watch over Jungkook, happiness printed on their faces. I focus the camera on him and wait for the right moment. A geyser of water then sparkles water all over him and a rainbow appears above him as he turns and laughs. I press the button and look at it, satisfied.

I look around me to try and find a bench and head towards it, the others following me like a group of puppies. I take my printer and proceeds to print the picture, grinning when I see how joyous it is, Jungkook's smile can't go any wider. While the others stand behind me, looking over my shoulders to see what happens, I link myself to the picture and give it some of my energy, the water geyser start moving as Jungkook spins around, laughing to himself. The rainbow makes it look like he's the one who created it.