It begins

Waking up to soft snores, it puts a smile on my face right away. I open my eyes to see them all sprawled around on the blanket, Jin's arms around me to keep me close against him while Namjoon somehow ended up holding me from the front.

Getting out of this will be tough, but I'm sure I can manage. Slowly pushing myself up to prop my elbow to the floor, I look at my body to see how they organized themselves to lock me up so tightly. The two of them actually linked arms above my waist. They really were scared that I would flee. That thought makes me giggle. They are adorable, it should be illegal.

Luckily, I should be able to slide out of their hold, I think to myself with an amused smile. So that's what I do, one inch at a time and once I finally stand on my feet, I make my way across bodies and limbs to reach the kitchen. It got closed a few times, arms following me like magnets to keep me in bed, but I was agile enough to be faster than sleeping men. My ego would've taken a hit otherwise.

I make myself a glass of water and gulp it down until the last drop with a satisfied sigh. I look around me and decide to start cleaning up the kitchen, removing empty boxes of the takeout food and dropping them in the trash before washing the dishes. I look back from time to time to see how they're all still fast asleep. I should be able to surprise them before they wake up. I get through the dishes and after drying everything, proceed to put them away where they belong. The kitchen already looks a lot better now.

I then start working on making pancakes and eggs with, this time, perfectly crisp bacon. I won't do the same as Jimin and actually forget about them. Making the batter while following a recipe, I actually feel pretty confident about this for once. Setting everything on the stove, I get some fruits out that I cut into normal sized bites for later. The smell starts reaching my nose and I realize it's not entirely good news when I see the pancake start to burn. "Oh snap" I murmur before rushing to turn it over.

I haven't really made breakfasts before, but it seemed easy enough at the beginning. Maybe I really should stick to soups, I think to myself as I burn two more pancakes. The smell of the bacon is enough to make me a little less worried though and the grumbles of soulmates waking up start to reach my ears.

What better way than food to wake up in the morning, right? "Morning" I hear softly and turn around to find Jin walking over with half closed eyes. I smile as he latches onto me from behind and he hums as he looks over what I'm making.

"I may have burnt the pancakes... I don't get why they burn so quickly" I shyly say when he doesn't say a thing. "I think the fire is too high, lower it a little" he responds slowly before kissing softly the side of my head. I nod and do as told before pouring a new batch of the batter into the pan. Sure enough, the next ones end up a lot better than my first ones. The grilling of the bacon stirs more out of their sleepy state and soon Taehyung, Jungkook and Hoseok make their way to the kitchen so stand around us.

"Good morning" they say in unison before taking a look at what's being made. "You're making a feast" Hoseok whispers with his bright smile and I nod, a little embarrassed at all the attention I'm getting. I have to shoo them out of the kitchen after a while, but Jin decides to stay with me to help with the eggs and supervise the pancakes when I wait a bit too long before flipping them.

It eventually gets done and we sit at the table with a mix of very well done food, and well... regular food. Still, I see the guys react excessively well to what I made on purpose and it puts a smile on my face. I'm not dumb enough to take it as the complete truth, my food is certainly not better than anything Jin has ever made so far, especially not when the man himself agrees to their words with too much smiling and grinning, but their good intention is what makes me hum happily as we eat through everything I made with Jin.