Spending time with the cat

Just going to apologize a little now, for I like the teasing without going too far that is within my reach. Note that none of my books will contain any sexual scenes, unless mentioned otherwise, which hasn't happened yet, so rest assured that this isn't going to turn into one bed fight lmao.

"I can't believe you guys let the bacon burn" I mumble as we eat breakfast. A very sad breakfast. "It's Jimin's fault, he shouldn't have left it alone" Namjoon whines, causing the said man to turn to Jin with a frown. "Well if Jin hadn't actually replied from the bathroom saying that Y/N was in the shower, maybe this breakfast would be different altogether!" he counters and it's Jin's turn to gasp and hit the table.

"I was being protective over her to make sure she wouldn't hurt herself! You guys know the situation, I couldn't possibly live well with leaving her alone if she had another bad memory!" he screams and the bickering continues.

I move closer to Jungkook's chair and eye the grape in his plate. "Do you want it?" he asks as he stabs it with his fork. I nod and he grins before bringing it to my mouth. I munch unto it and hum at the sour taste. His hand brushes over my hair in pure affection and I grin at him, loving the bunny smile he sends me.

"When do you have to leave for school?" I ask, which causes the whining to stop so they can answer my question. All eyes turn to the time on either the clock on the wall or on their phones. "Very soon actually" Taehyung mumbles before hurrying to finish his plate, Jimin doing the same. I turn to see Namjoon's already done and he stands up to clean up the table.

"Alright, you guys go get ready, the train will leave in no more than twenty minutes" he says before going to his room and the table empties rather quickly. I help Yoongi in washing the dishes and it's a nice peaceful moment when silence takes over as the others all leave the room to get ready for work.

"What are you going to do today?" he asks as I hand him some more dirty dishes. "I was thinking about going to the gallery. You can come if you want, but it might be boring. I have to look at my artists' works, make sure everything's in order and not actually illegal" I reply, not seeing him quirking his eyebrows.

"Illegal? How could one's work, which consists of pictures, be illegal?" he asks with disbelief in his voice, which makes me smile. "Yeah, well, obviously, there are some, although it doesn't happen often, what with my ability and all. I've come across some pictures that people claimed to be 'original' and 'the real deal' , but really, they were just pictures of real pictures, so when I used my ability, the picture would move - but only the hands holding the camera. The image itself, the subject, would stay completely still. It always feels like such a waste of my ability when it does happen, but sometimes it's funny. Oh but there was that time when-" I start telling him about some really weird stories, or about that one time when someone tried taking pictures of something gross, but then would throw up right after, so when the picture started to move, all I could see really was his last lunch. Wonderful, truly.

Yoongi is laughing, almost in tears, the cleaning of dishes completely forgotten as he holds onto the counter after the third story. I can't help but laugh with him and even have to support his body when he loses his balance. "I- I swear-" he starts but doubles into laughter, not able to finish his sentence. "Do you know what's worse?" I say when I see him not calming down, his body sinking to the floor in tears. "There's worse?!" he exclaims and I nod, my own tears making their way down my cheeks as I try to control my laughing.

"Yeah! There was that one guy-" I scream as I remember the moment, this was gold. "He- Oh I can't, his 'art' was f-farting fire". Yoongi's eyes widen and he's about to say something but no sound comes out. "Wait wait- that's not all!".

At this point, hitting everything seems like the only way my body can get it out, I fall over Yoongi's body as we both shake uncontrollably. Now straddling his leg as his arms come to hold me, feeling the way his body shakes as he laughs makes me lose it even more. "The guy, h-his fire fart spelled the word LOVE-" He starts hitting the side of my leg, eyes shut tight and head turned away from my ear as a loud mix of a scream and a laugh leaves his throat. My stomach starts hurting so much, but I can't stop laughing. "Tell me you still have the picture!" he screams and I nod. "I do!" I reply in tears.