Picnic

The hour passes by quickly with an overly joyous soulmate and pouty dog when Hoseok suddenly appears in the room, catching me off guard and making me jump in my seat. "Oh, I did it!" he exclaims with a wide smile and turns to me with a giggle at my expression.

"You seem surprised" he says with a proud grin before walking over to hug me from behind. I hum and snuggle against him, my head in level with his stomach. "Yoongi said you'd appear in front of the building, so having you suddenly pop out of nowhere in front of me, that I wasn't expecting" I reply before standing up and turning around to hug him properly once the chair out of the way.

"You seem to be handling your ability a lot better now" I add and he pulls back to show me two bright eyes. "I am, aren't I?! All this practice is starting to show results". I turn to Yoongi to see him wink my way and I grin before focusing again on Hoseok. "Yes, my dear soulmate is getting stronger, I'm proud of you, Hobi" I say and coo when he blushes happily before taking me in his arms again.

I feel a brush against my soul and allow access since I know exactly who this is. "Where are my compliments?" I hear Yoongi say in my head and I grimace his way, silently laughing at his mental frown. "If I don't get at least ten compliments today, I'm going to have my vengeance tonight". And he's out of my mind.

"Really?! Yoongi, you really are a grumpy cat!" I mumble and Hoseok shoots me a curious look before turning to the other man in the room. "What did I miss?" he asks and I sigh. "Just a certain someone being jealous" I reply while staring right into Yoongi's eyes. The cat takes his frown further and attempts an angry face, but the bond tells me he knows I'm right so I take this as a victory.

 The cat takes his frown further and attempts an angry face, but the bond tells me he knows I'm right so I take this as a victory

Hoseok tilts his head but the conversation stops there when the front door opens. "Your worldwide handsome soulmate has arrived with food!". I gasp and Hoseok releases me to allow me to walk around my desk to reach my other soulmate. Just as I run past Yoongi to reach Jin and hug him, the strong cat grabs me and throws me on his shoulder.

"Yah! Yoongi!" I scream, fighting harder when his hand holding my body comes to rest on my butt, but he doesn't remove it and simply turns to the corridor. "Don't play too much with me if you can't even handle this, Snowflakes" he says with what I can only imagine as a satisfied smirk on his face as he brings us out of my office and to the entrance.

Waffle is just under my head and he looks up to shoot me a sorry look, knowing he can't do much right now to help except support me and be there in case I fall down. I reach my hand to scratch his head. How can you resist all this fluff? Waffle seems pleased and licks my hand once I'm done, which makes me giggle.

My eyes then fall on Hoseok who is following behind and when I raise my head to have a better look at him, begging for help, he only laughs. "You put yourself in that situation, Berry, there's no saving you now" he says, clearly not about to help me.

"I don't know what's going on here, but I'm hungry so hurry hurry, we only have an hour!" Jin says before opening the door for Yoongi, seemingly not about to help me either. "Did someone bring my bag- oh you did, thank you Hobi, can you get the keys and lock the door please?" I ask when I see it hanging on his shoulder.