This nightmare needs to end

WARNING - this chapter will contain some triggering scenes for some of you, please proceed only if you feel comfortable with reading about violence and abuse. Be safe everyone and never hesitate to seek help, you're not alone and putting yourself first is not a crime, it's so important. Love you guys. 

The feeling of something wet on my neck stirs me out of sleep and with heavy lids, I slowly open my eyes to see Hoseok's face right in front of mine. His beautiful face with soft eyelashes, smooth skin. His aura glows even when he's asleep, I think to myself as I feel a smile creep across my face.

Something wet again on my skin, just what is it? I feel something move behind me and that's when I feel a breath on the skin of my neck, slow and regular. Who's that? I try to turn around as I feel an arm slide on my waist, his head safely settled on mine.

Something wet drips again on my skin like water. "Is someone drooling on me?!" I whisper shout and when I touch my neck, a little hesitant as to what I could find, I realize it is indeed saliva.

"Gross, eww, what" I mumble as I try to scoot away from the head and more into Hoseok's chest. Grumbles are heard from both bodies and the body behind me pulls me backwards into his chest, whoever it is brings his face into my neck, right into his own saliva.

I sigh and close my eyes, now unable to move. Hoseok, so close, yet so far. I want to cuddle my sun too...

"What- why's my face so wet... did I... oh shoot" I hear from behind me and recognize Jungkook's voice. For his pride, I decide to act like I'm still sleeping as he wipes my neck all clean and then proceeds to wipe his face as he sits up.

"I can't believe I drooled on her like a dog" he whispers to himself and I have to stop a giggle from bubbling out. He steps off the bed and runs down the stairs and out of my room, probably going to the bathroom to wash his face properly.

I take this moment to scoot closer to Hoseok, straight into his open and inviting arms. Wait...

"It was nice of you to act like you were asleep" I hear into my ear and look up to see my sunshine gazing down at me with warm eyes. I let a giggle slip and snuggle into his chest again, letting his arms envelop me tightly.

"How are you feeling" he then asks me, a tint of worry in his voice. "Like new" I respond and he hums in relief. I close my eyes and just enjoy being in his arms as he does the same. Then we hear a door open and close again and a body climbs on the bed and back behind me. I grin widely as he scoots close against my back and I let his arm wrap around me right under Hoseok's arm.

"Cuddle sandwich" I whisper and both men chuckle softly. It's all sweet, soft and quiet until the door opens again. The first thing that alarms me after the odd silence that takes place is what takes place in the bond. Oh no.

I open my eyes just in time to see Taehyung start shouting a warrior scream as he jumps on top of the three of us. Luckily the two arms around me save me from most of the shock as Taehyung falls into a giggle fit and snuggles on top of me, his face into my neck.

"Tae! You can't just jump on us like that!" I exclaim before joining him in giggles when his hair tickles my jaw. "But you've been sleeping for ages! I want to cuddle too!" he playfully whines and locks me in his embrace as his arms wrap around me just above Hoseok's arms.

I giggle even more as happiness keeps increasing in the bond and I know it's like a call begging and pulling our other soulmates to us when I hear many feet thump into the room in a hurry to find us in a pile on the bed.

"Well don't mind if I join you guys!" Jin exclaims before climbing on top of Hoseok, squishing us further into the bed. Namjoon laughs but does exactly the same on Jungkook. Jimin giggles cutely and snakes his way on top of Taehyung who starts to laugh from the sudden weight added on him as he tries to avoid leaning too much on me already.  I stretch my neck from behind Taehyung to see a bit of Yoongi's hair still in front of the bed.