The new house

Since that day in the city, two weeks have passed rather quickly. Jin and Hoseok have asked to decorate my home with their pictures, adding some shelves and I agreed, having their memories around couldn't be a bad thing.

Yoongi has been searching for houses and I have visited some with him, but so far, none of them really suited what he wanted.

Jin has gotten a job at Scenery in the kitchen and he absolutely loves it, he says the mentality is so different from the city and he even gets compliments from the customers when they enjoy his food.

Hoseok had an interview at Rocky's studio as a teacher and impressed everyone, so now he teaches hip hip for all ages, he's really happy about his situation since he has more liberty than he did at the city.

So far it's been going well, I have them sleep in the living room since I only have one room, but I sometimes wake up with one of them wrapped around me or the opposite, me using them like a pillow.

Having them so close to me makes me not have so many nightmares. I have, on occasions, but they were very light and even when Namjoon called, it was only to assure me that he just barely realized that it wasn't only a bad dream.

This morning is one of the good ones, waking up to a clingy Hoseok who decided sometime in the night that he needed to have my face stamped on his skin as a semi permanent tattoo. His hold is strong and it feels like he does not intend on letting me go so soon.

So I let him be and decide to just enjoy the moment. It's comfortable being in his arms. In all of their arms for that matter. I look at the clock beside me to see that it's still a little early, only 6:00. I close my eyes and let myself doze off again.

What feels like only minutes reveals itself to be an hour later when Hoseok gently wakes me up with a soft kiss on the temple. "Wake up, Y/N. Yoongi reminded me that you have to visit a house with him in thirty minutes. He's making breakfast with Jin, it's almost ready".

I turn on my stomach and hide my face under the pillow. He chuckles and removes my blanket from around my body, letting the cold air hit my exposed skin and I squirm around in bed to try to find some warmth back.

"Come on now, if you don't get up from the bed in five seconds, I'm going to carry you" he coos and I stop moving, trying to hide the smile that he cannot see yet from under the pillow. He sighs but I know he's smiling too, his side of the bond is overly joyous. I feel his hands make me turn on my back before one slides under my knees while the other goes around my shoulders and soon, I'm floating and glued to his stomach as he makes us leave the bedroom.

"You little baby, you wanted to be carried, didn't you?" he whispers and I giggle in response as I let my head snuggle against him. "I admit defeat" I whisper back and he laughs before gently setting me down on the couch between Jin and Yoongi who are currently eating.

They smile at me and suddenly, Jin's already bringing a fork to my mouth for me. I open it and let him feed me a few bites before Yoongi groans to get some attention too as he starts feeding me. Hoseok comes back with a plate of his own and forces Yoongi to snuggle closer to me so he can sit down too.

"So... what does the house looks like this time?" I ask Yoongi when he puts down his bowl on the coffee table. "It's more like a manor than a house, to be honest. It appeared last night so I called as soon as possible, we're the first who are going to visit today". I try to think of a manor around here, but only one really makes its way to my mind.

"The one in the mountain?" I ask and he nods with raised eyebrows. "You know it?". "I do, it's really beautiful. It's actually quite close to everything so I'm guessing it won't be available for long. Make your decision quickly" I tell him seriously because it really will disappear in the blink of an eye.