Eunwoo

ALMOST 70K LIKE WHAT!!! I ALMOST SPAT MY COFFEE- oh wait, I don't drink coffee. Anyway! Thanks so much to everyone making it this far in my story! I'm so grateful to be allowed to share this with you all! I love you very much!

As soon as I reach the boss's office, I push the guard aside and open the door to find Mark and Hoseok looking dejected. They turn towards me with wide eyes but I ignore them and rush to the desk where Park Seo-joon is seated with his arms crossed, seemingly already done with whatever was said.

"Please, I'll do anything you want, anything, please just get my friends, bring them here too" I plead right away, not willing to lose time. "Berry-" Hoseok reacts to my words but I don't even process his words, all of my attention on the man holding all the power in this room.

Seo-joon hums and leans back into his chair. "Anything? Even if it's not fun? Even if you don't want to?" he asks and I nod. "Anything. Make use of my ability, I don't care as long as they're safe. I put them in danger, I told them that I'm safe and now the government is suspicious, I can't have something happening to them because of me" I say, tears trying to force their way out at the simple thought of my brothers being hurt in any kind of way, but I push them back.

Hoseok hugs me from the side, his warmth helping me to keep my nerves at bay as I watch Seo-joon stare back at me in silence. "I accept your offer, on the condition that your friends also offer their help".

I bite on my tongue, not liking having to make that choice for them, but I figure working for him here is better than anything the government could do to them to get answers. With what they did to me while they needed me, there's no knowing what they can do to those they don't need as much.

"Alright... I agree. But only if they all come back safe" I state, see him narrow his eyes on me. "This deal is in function no matter how many we manage to get here" he counters, tone strict and closed to anything else I could say to change his mind.

I nod, not willing to fight against him. We're losing time. "Fine, please hurry then" I plead, watch as he stands up from his chair with a sigh. He motions for someone in the room to get closer, someone I recognize as a teleporter.

"Go to the address she'll give you and get her friends, as many as possible without giving away our location" Seo-joon says before opening the door and motions for all of us to get out. "Thank you, really" I say with a low bow, thankful that he accepted my plea after all, especially since I'm pretty sure he refused Hoseok and Mark.

He waves with a shrug. "We bargained. You went from helping if you want to to helping me even if you don't want to. I won't spit on that. Don't regret it. Now let me work on my shit" he mumbles before heading back to his desk.

We do as requested and once the door closed behind us, Hoseok grabs my hands. "Berry, was that really a good idea? We don't know what he's going to do to you now" Hoseok says, worried and even Mark doesn't seem to really like the idea.

"He won't do anything to hurt her... or he'll make sure it doesn't affect her too much. Either way, he seemed really pleased, so that means he already has things in mind for her" he says, tone concerned and face into a frown.

A throat clearing has us turning around to see the teleporter staring at me. "We might not have much time, where do I need to go? How many? Their names?" the man asks and I proceed to give him everything he needs to know.

"I'll come back in the designated room, Mark knows where it is" he says then disappears. Anxious and hoping everything goes well, I allow my brother to lead us to the room while Hoseok holds my hand tightly and on the way, we see our soulmates rushing to us.