Is something wrong with me?

Double update? Yes! I also want to say thank you for the 5.2K views! Just... wow!

"I want to say again. I am not responsible for anything that breaks here again" I whisper into Namjoon's ear as we enter the clinic and he nods, serious gaze on his face as we look around us to make sure we're not getting too close to something fragile.

Jungkook and Hoseok stare at us like we're the strangest people on earth while Jin, Jimin and Yoongi stare at us from behind with curious eyes, wondering what is happening right now. Taehyung has his arms around the both of us to keep us from wandering too far.

See, it's all planned. We enter the building. We walk through the main hall and reach the corridor and into his office. There, we're safe. Then, we leave again, we carefully tiptoe our way back to the front door and leave the building. Easy peasy.

"You guys are way too slow, people are staring!" Jungkook whispers into our ears, but Taehyung makes him shush with a stern glare when he sees our concentration diverge from our goal. "The snails are on a mission today and I will not let you disturb the poor creatures" he mumbles and I turn to glare at him but his hand pushes my face back to the front. "The snails will always look at their environment and not let themselves be distracted by trivialities".

I huff, not sure how to feel about this. "I never agreed to be called a snail" I mumble under my breath, followed by a hum of agreement from Namjoon. But I have to agree that we're slow. Like, very slow. I can see Waffle staring at us with bored eyes from the door to Namjoon's office, he's going to be waiting for a while.

Suddenly, a pair of arms grab me from behind. "Careful! The carpet starts here and if you don't raise your feet, you will trip" Taehyung dramatically declares, as if falling would cause my death. "I can't deal with you guys, I don't know you anymore" Yoongi murmurs while hiding his face from the outsiders staring at us and he runs past our group and into the office. 

Mouths wide open, Namjoon and I share a look of amazement. "How brave must he be to run here?" I ask him and his eyes show just as much confusion as mine. "I don't know. But I want to know his secret". I nod quickly and stare at the door with determined eyes. "Me too, let's go".

So we resume walking, one step at a time, not caring even a little about the disappointed look we get from all of our soulmates remaining by us except for Taehyung. He's the only one supporting us on this adventure, I must give him a medal later. Maybe a peck on the cheek.

"Almost there, snails, you can do it, I believe in you" the man says to us as we arrive at a marking point. We stop at the entrance of the corridor and stare at the many furnitures holding vases of flowers and trophies of all sorts. Even picture frames and little... things, whatever they are.

"How can you make twenty steps become thousands?" Jungkook asks again with a bewildered voice and I hear Jimin giggle. This situation amuses him greatly right now. "Well, I don't know why I'm walking at a speed of -5KM/H so please excuse me while I go join Yoongi in the comfort of the office" Jin then speaks loudly, startling Namjoon and I out of our concentration and Taehyung silently swears when he pulls my body away from the most expensive vase of the corridor.

"Hyung!" he whisper shouts as the tall man leaves us behind and we see Hoseok try to act disinterested as he follows suit and walks away. So now only remains Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung, Namjoon and I.

I stop and turn back to look at Jungkook. "Wanna go too? Now's your chance, don't lose the timing" I tell him and I see him bite his lips, lost in thoughts. Just as he's about to nod and move away, I shrug and turn back to the front, blocking the path. "Too late, you lost the timing". And we keep walking ignoring his groans as he pouts behind a laughing Jimin.