A little impatient

"Berry, you should put Waffle down, he's going to break your back" Hoseok says after a while of watching me twirl around with the big puppy in my arms.

Waffle glares at the man who dares try to convince her yet again of letting him go. Waffle is allowed to be loved just as much as his soulpaw's soulmates and he intends on making use of that possibility. He will give just as much love in return. He licks her neck, her giggles filling the room propelling him to keep going until she begs him to stop, the apparently sticky feeling of his saliva not so fun anymore. He sets his chin on her shoulder and enjoys the small hum resonating from her chest as she rocks him left and right like a baby.

"Let her, Hobi hyung, I can always soothe her back if it starts hurting later" Jungkook says while sending me a smile, one I send back. "I'll be fine, Hobi, you worry too much" I tease him, hear his small huff. Keeping an eye on the now confirmed sulkiness that emanates from him, there's only one explanation as to why he could feel that way at the moment.

I hide my smile and keep giving love to the pup who has been terribly neglected, Hoseok can wait a few more minutes. While the older man pouts in the corner of the room, Jungkook just happy gazing at me having fun with Waffle, I lean in close enough to Waffle's ear.

"What do you think, pup? Do you think I should kiss Hobi to calm him down a little?" I whisper, feel the fur tickle my cheek as it reacts to my words.

Waffle stares at the man who's visibly pouting. Does he deserve to be kissed by his soulpaw? He has his doubts, but the sunshine man has never been bad towards him, so he can share her. Waffle looks up to meet her eyes and blinks slowly, one last lick to the neck before he shakes his paws to get back down. Y/N looks pleased, so he figures he made the right decision. He goes to spend some time with Jungkook since he still wants some ear scratches.

I walk towards Hoseok slowly, see the moment he notices me getting closer, a smile threatening to escape but he fights against it, instead frowning even more. I swallow a giggle and stop in front of the tall man, head tilted to the side.

"Hobi" I start, watch as he tentatively looks down to meet my eyes, a fake unbothered look on his face. I step closer and slowly snake my arms around him, see his eyes crease, little by little, the corners of his lips rising up against his will.

With a smile, I wait until he finally gives me the opportunity to taste his sweet lips by meeting my gaze head on. "My sweet sunshine" I whisper, feel the bond tingle and shake lightly, happiness beaming out of his part. The next thing I know, his lips are on mine, a hand going to cup my cheek while the other around my back pulls me closer to him.

I smile into the kiss, knowing he's in no better state and as I close my eyes to fully enjoy the contact of his lips on mine, a loving and tender moment between us, I feel a second pair of hands settling on my hips, a warmth standing flat against my back.

Hoseok breaks the kiss with one last peck to my nose before turning me around, my eyes then meeting Jungkook's doe eyes. My heart skips a beat at the sight of the man in front of me, being embraced by two strong bodies not anything to help my state either.

"Now now, I've been watching you kiss three of our soulmates and you promised me one as well... could I... make use of it now? Could I kiss you, my adorable little marshmallow?" Jungkook whispers, his breath hitting my mouth very closely,

Hoseok's mouth caresses the shell of my ear. "What do you think, Berry? Should we give him what he wants?" he asks softly and I nod slowly, eyes unable to move away from the man in front of me. His hands on my hips being replaced by the man's behind me, Jungkook instead cups my face with both hands, a pleased look taking over the teasing glint in his eyes.