Heart attack

I'm sorry...

As I run away in the darkness, his steps following after me, laughter ringing in my ears along with the sound of water splashing around us. How do I get out of here? Surely there's a way out if there's a way in-

"Stop running now you'll hurt yourself" the man behind me sing songs, but I don't listen and keep running. Why is it so damn dark here. Not knowing where I'm going, I suddenly hit face first against a wall and fall down in the water, disgusting liquid getting in my mouth and making me want to throw up. I cough and gag without end.

"Oh, you tasted the liquid. It's filled excrement, dead animals and the likes. You'll probably get sick now". When I register his words, my stomach turns over and empties itself harshly.

It hurts, everything hurts, I'm bathing in literal shit-

"Let me help you up" the man says before grabbing my arm, but I push him back, the move making me cry in pain but still too caught up in my suffering to want to be touched.

"Did you... did you just push me away?" the voice growls again and I whimper. Not again... A hand pushes my head back underwater and I choke as my mouth fills with a mix of illnesses, wrists feeling like the skin is peeling away forcefully as I try to scream without success.

I'm pulled back out of the water and I throw up again, lungs and stomach not functioning anymore without making me want to die. "You treat me like that one more time and I'll bust your head open right here and now" he growls in my ear, hand chocking me before releasing me while I gasp for air.

He breathes in and out before humming. "Now, should I show you around?! I'm sure you'd have fun here!" he exclaims and I try to move away from him, back hitting against the wall. Such a dramatic change of behavior, it freaks me out. "Please... I just want to leave" I whisper, another gag making my breathing stop for a moment.

A hand starts stroking my cheek. "But you can't, you're here with me now. You just have to hide when I'm hungry if you want to live for longer". I start sobbing, unable to deal with this situation anymore.

"Just kill me now then, I don't want to stay here" I cry out and silence takes over.

"You... you want me to kill you?". I nod, I just want to stop feeling this pain. "Please" I repeat, hoping it could be nice, quick and clean. "Alright then..." the man mumbles before wrapping an arm around me. He lifts me up on his shoulder before taking me somewhere.

"Where are you taking me?" I ask, faint sobs leaving my lips. "To your end".

The rest of the walk happens in silence except for the sound of steps in the water and I start regretting my choice. How is he going to kill me? Can I hurt more than right now? What's going to happen?

I'm suddenly thrown against a table, hard surface making me wince but before I can move, a hand grabs my wrist and the feeling of something sharp hits my arm quickly. Extreme pain shoots through my body and makes me howl loudly, but I can't move away.

"Here, one arm done, let's do the other one".

H-huh? My other wrist gets grabbed and when I try to move my previous arm... there's nothing. The same feeling of hitting and cutting into my bone starts again and pain leaves my throat, body growing weak, mind getting blurred and then I choke, mouth filling with blood and denying my lungs fresh air.

"There you go, now you shouldn't live for much longer" the man claims before leaving me behind, his happy humming fading away in the distance. My whole body spasms and I feel my heart slowing down, eyelids getting heavy.