"Oh." He says again, but this time he sounds intrigued. "I wouldn't mind if you would flirt with me." He flirts with you.

Shit. How do you reply to this. When Mark said that to you, you just chuckled. But now with Lucas, you feel like someone shoot an arrow of cupid trough your heart. It starts to beat faster and you start to breath irregular.

It is a long time since you felt like this, it scares you.

But above all this. Is he just teasing you or does he mean it.

Do you like him?

Or do you like the idea of him?

But you definitely don't like Mark, because he didn't make you feel like this.

Why is this confusing you?

You are here to do your job.

Stay professional you speak to yourself.

"I do mind you flirting with me though." You sassily reply. "I'm here to do my job and yes you are a gorgeous human being and maybe your tricks work on other makeup artists but I would like to keep my job and not fall for some boy who is sweet talking me." You state.

You see a hint of hurt flash behind his eyes and you immediately regret what you just said.

No! You're right. You're here to work. Not to fall for some horny good looking idol.

"Ah I see." He says. "Just so you know. It was never my intention to offend you or anything." He softly apologises.

"You are just really gorgeous..." He compliments you.

"Oh..." You say. "I also didn't want to offended you." You apologise as well. "I think you're a very good looking guy but I really appreciate my job and I am not looking to screw this all up." You explain.

"I understand. I just can't help myself whenever I'm around you, the flirting just happens." He confesses.

You smile. The one where your eyes disappear.

He touched you with his words. The duality though, good Lord.

"I like your smile." He says. "Your eyes almost completely disappear." He concludes.

"Ah yes thank you." You thank him. "It is pretty annoying because if I smile while doing something I can barely see anymore." You admit.

You walk back to your seat, to look if the newly found and lighter shaded foundation is the correct one.

When you take your seat you realise Lucas has moved his seat further away from you.

You get up to move your seat closer to him so your short arms can reach his face.

As you get up you stumble over the chair leg.

You almost fall forward but Lucas catches you.

Unfortunately.

Shit shit shit.

In his reflex to prevent you from faling he picked you up.

After he picked you up. He placed you on his lap.

When you were about to fall you closes your eyes in a reflex.

Because of his hands around your tiny waist, the soft but muscular seat you're sitting on and the fact that your legs are spread and are dangling next to the seat. You quickly realise you are seated on his lap.

LUCAS PLACED YOU ON HIS LAP.

YOU ARE SITTING ON LUCAS' LAP.

You slowly open your eyes. Afraid of what you will see and afraid to realise the position you're both in.

When your eyes are fully opened you blink a couple of times.

Thank God you are facing his chest.

Omg, he is so tall that when you sit on his lap. You face his flipping chest.

His chest vibrates and you hear a whole hearted laugh coming from above you.

"You're so small." He laughs.

You look up at him.

That was a wrong decision.

He is smiling widely. That famous Lucas grin. While looking down at your face.

You start to realise the position you guys are in and you get uncomfortable.

You move around in an attempt to get up. But your legs don't reach the ground so it is useless. You keep moving around trying to get up until his grip on you tightens.

His strong hands push your hips down so you sit still.

You shriek and want to move away, but his hold is so strong that you're not able to go anywhere.

You start to blush and look down.

He brings his mouth to your ear.

You feel his breath on your skin.

"Stop moving, it makes it worse." He whispers in your ear with a raspy voice.

You quickly snap your head up.

Bad idea. Very bad idea.

Your mouth is only a couple of centimetres away from his.

Your eyes grow big and he notices your shocked face.

He laughs at your state.

"Don't look so shocked, am I making you feel uncomfortable?" He asks while keeping his grin on his face.

"Ehh- well- ehh- yes- I mean- no- I mean- I don't know..." You stutter.

He laughs out loud now.

"I'm sorry, this must make you feel unprofessional." He jokes.

"Well yes, kind of yeah." You chuckle a bit, slowly relaxing under his hold.

"I don't want to make you feel bad though." He quickly answers. "Do I need to place you back on your own seat?" He asks threateningly.

"Ehh..." You mumble. "I can do my job
f-from here." You stutter, a blush starting to grow on your face.

His face lights up.

"Okay, please continue with the foundation." He smiles.

You move a bit back on his lap. He moves his face closer to you and you start to apply his foundation.

You slowly move the beauty blender across his face. The colour is the right one. You have already seen that.

But the way you are sitting on his lap, his face close to you, his breath on your skin. It all makes you just want to stay in this position for days.

You're so mesmerised by his eyes, cheeks and lips that you don't notice him moving closer.

You get out of your daze when his lips are almost on yours.

Your eyes look up in his.

But his eyes are not looking at yours.

They are looking at your lips.

He licks his lips slowly, sensually.

You're so intoxicated by his presence that you close your eyes and fully let yourself get lost in this moment.

His hands pull your waist closer to his chest.

Your hands move from his face to behind his neck.

His lips are almost touching yours and you swear you could feel his heart beating against your chest.

_________________________________
Whooo!! Cliffhanger!

Well kind off...
I'm sorry. I did write most of the next chapter so I'll upload that A.S.A.P (inserts Jungwoo's voice).

Well thanks again for reading and the support.

~ xxxyours❣️